One funny @$$ picture !

H

Happy29

Ever had that problem when you wake up late only to notice that you have a business or school meeting in 20 minutes and you have to dress up quickly? Well, this guy obviously does !

Attachments

• onewrongpic.jpg
    onewrongpic.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 17
That should be the new symbol of the democratic party B)

No, it's the symbol for President Bush's economic plan

I didn't know Bush had an economic plan. Does anyone know what it is?

Uh.... Tax cuts for the rich and big business, screw the poor?

Originally posted by Coffee Warlord@Oct 13 2003, 02:14 AM
Uh.... Tax cuts for the rich and big business, screw the poor?
Do you have any idea who employs the poor? And how many more poor they can employ and perhaps help them become not poor with additional profits?

TREASONheader.jpg

State of the Union

Edit: removed pictures for inappropriate language. :angry:

Originally posted by Old Ironhead@Nov 12 2003, 07:32 AM
TREASONheader.jpg

State of the Union

Edit: removed pictures for inappropriate language. :angry:
whatever

People usually get banned from this site for bashing drivers, this idiot continues to bash the President of the US......

Mods?

Originally posted by Old Ironhead+Nov 12 2003, 09:47 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Old Ironhead @ Nov 12 2003, 09:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Old Ironhead@Nov 12 2003, 07:32 AM

Edit:  removed pictures for inappropriate language. :angry:
whatever [/b][/quote]
There is no "whatever" to this. You don't post those types of pictures in a public family forum, especially this one. It isn't allowed. And, if you don't like it, then I guess you need to move on down the road. It is not appropriate and will not be tolerated. If folks want to view these types of pictures, then they can search them out themselves. You also need to read or re-read the Usage Guidelines for this forum.

Thats because the President is a buffoon. Thats just my opinion.And I won't post pictuires with naughty words anymore.

Back
Top Bottom