One more

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha keep going petty!! Youre changing my whole outlook on rednecks!! :D

Use to be a place down in Rolla Mo.that had a barrel full of used teeth you could pick from Petty,That isn't no foolin.They were 10 bucks a shot.:D

E-Z big guy, dont come in here with that attitude. We are all doing the same thing, passing the time until Daytona gets here.
I don't watch the races to see the crashes, but I do like what the wrecks bring. Caution flag pitstops, time to make adjustments on the cars that need it, then the restart, see who made the right adjustments and who didn't.

redneck.jpg

them people are going to an Home Improvment taping to see their hero Al

big fat lady: Ya'll wanna see a belly flop

Little kid in the back: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO RUN FOR THE HILLS AND HIDE IN YOUR SHANTYS

I knew if i went to texas a&m and told them i was intrested in going there I would get a free shirt

yeah, after talking to you i definately dont think "yall" are stupid.:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

well i have took that befor and got a 100 but i am really smart

Originally posted by Wicked00
..........Im starting to feel bad.............

Don't feel bad Wicked,You have done what you set out to do,Woke up a Monday. :D

Hey pbunch, man this thread took off pretty fast to have started with a wreck and end up rednecks and stupid people.

Man, i had trouble keeping up.lol

Originally posted by pbunch
Don't feel bad Wicked,You have done what you set out to do,Woke up a Monday.

yeah. I thought that I was going to come here and be proven right......that a few idiot rednecks would respond and prove my point. But wow the three of you sure are smart.......and differnt....and really showed me how wrong I was about idiot redneck nascar fans. :D :lol2: :lol2: :D

Oh Pbunch. I would feel bad to. If I was new on a board and showed a bunch of family photos on the board. LOL

Originally posted by Gollum
Oh Pbunch. I would feel bad to. If I was new on a board and showed a bunch of family photos on the board. LOL

Um Hum!GOLLUM

Originally posted by Gollum

Oh man, I'm still cracking up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom