Only 90 days to the Daytona 500!

Long, hard winter ahead. At least for us in the north east. I'm gonna miss the action.

On Sundays, at normal race time, I'll have the drinks and snacks ready, pop in a race tape, and re-visit some good ones. At least it will keep me from going totally nuts this winter.

Originally posted by fergy1370
You had better be......

Cutiepie never jokes about Lifetime channel!:( I sort of have to eat it so I can watch my news stuff between 5 and 8 each evening!:)

TRL- Let atleast enjoy this for a few days. Rushing the new season on us already ;)

Originally posted by mngopherguy
TRL- Let atleast enjoy this for a few days. Rushing the new season on us already ;)

I'm ready for the new season!!:D My guy didn't do so good and now I want a clean slate!!:)

Go Jr, go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:calpping: :calpping:

I'm all for Jr finishing 2nd next year ;) He did a great job holding on to a top 20 with that car today. That was pretty impressive.

I 'll have to change my whole lifestyle for the next 90 days.At least on Sun.

Originally posted by Gollum
I 'll have to change my whole lifestyle for the next 90 days.At least on Sun.

Lifestyle? Heck maybe we can actually get a life to have style with!!:D

NO NO NO. Tony repeats with Jr second :D

But since NASCAR is so even now, some other young guy will probably take it next year!

A clean slate is what I need too. I just wish the first race we can look forward too wasn't a plate "race".:eek:

How bout asking TPTB about putting a countdown calendar on the site.....OR we could just keep this post going....89 more days!

Kel

Busy time of the year for the race shops. They have to change all the cars for next year regulations. Lot of bodies to be cut off and refabricated. Most of the shops work longer hours during the "Off Season" than during race season. Some of the guys, that work both the race team and shop, are only home three days out of the week during the season and then work 5-6 (12 hour) days during this so called "Off Time". My hats off to them.

Originally posted by DE Wrangler 2
Lifestyle?  Heck maybe we can actually get a life to have style with!!:D

DE...we can go purse shopping on sundays...........that will kill some sundays .............:D :D :D :D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom