Our own Presidential Nominations.

fergy1370

Team Owner
Since we can't agree on who runs our government, lets fill the cabinet with ourselves........

President.....Paul
Vice Pres......TRL
Speaker of the House....TWF
Sec of Interior......PBunch
Sec of Agriculture....Lappy
Sec of Defense.....Me (my thread, my choice ;) )
Speaker of the House.......Smack (just imagine the filibustering though)
Majority Leader....DE
Minority Leader...Cutiepie (that whould be an interesting household)

Ya'll come up with some more...I'm running out of positions....

I thought about making you the First Lady, but we couldn't have a President that was in time-out all the time....:D

Originally posted by TexasRaceLady
pbunch, you say how the land under government control is used.  You also run the National Parks.

Now that is a job I will take for sure.Do we have any parks here at the forum?And can I give some back to the Native Indian? :)

*digging around in the back of the forum*

*mumbling--- "party decorations, empty kegs(I told Paul to put these out for the beer man, recliner(where did this come from?)*

*checking back yard ---- Yeah, here's a sign, pbunch. "Racing-forums National Park" *

ladies and gentelman of Racing fourms

i would like to thank you on making me your ag person. i will do my job the best i can. and allways have open arms to you if you need help. and will allways bedoing my best to help the little guys.

thank you and good night

Thank you Fergy,That is very interesting info.I think I am gonna like my new job.:) Do I need to start kissing babies,and shaking hands just yet?:D

Ahem, my first act as Secretary of Treasury is to enact a tax scheme that will boggle the imagination. We are going to turn the tax tables upside down and then inside out. I, er I mean we need all the money we can lay our hands on, so that means I've got to find ways of getting said cash. Open up your wallets and pocketbooks ladies and gentlemen, cause we're going to have a party. Then we'll have to pay for it!:(

Originally posted by buckaroo
Ahem,  my first act as Secretary of Treasury is to enact a tax scheme that will boggle the imagination.  We are going to turn the tax tables upside down and then inside out.  I, er I mean we need all the money we can lay our hands on, so that means I've got to find ways of getting said cash.  Open up your wallets and pocketbooks ladies and gentlemen, cause we're going to have a party.   Then we'll have to pay for it!:(
Long as we got checks we got money,Right?:D

Thanks fergy!!:D

Have I done anything that I have to make a public apology four or five times yet? :ROFLMFAO:

thanks Fergy......now what does a minority leader do?
:(
I'm stupid when it comes to politics..:( sorry.........

show me who to lead:D :D :D

QT, you lead the loyal opposition -- as they say in England.
Whatever DE's for, you're agin'.   LOL

Sounds like my house...politically speaking that is. :)

She's got that down pat!! :ROFLMFAO:

awwwww thanks Texasracelady...boy now isn't that the truth now..........at least the last couple of days anyway.....:) :) :D

I'm honored to have been appointed to this position. As my good friend Strom Thurmond once said (insert sounds of secret service men tying a gag around my mouth at this point) MMPHHUMMFF!

I nominate myself as Secretary of Racing. If elected, I will work to bring racing to every home. All Saturday's and Sunday's will be declared holidays. All citizens will be able to attend a race of their choice, paid for by the government.

Coolers will be given to all fans at racetracks. They will, of course, be pre-filled with the adult beverage of your choice.

Originally posted by nascarwoman
I nominate myself as Secretary of Racing. If elected, I will work to bring racing to every home. All Saturday's and Sunday's will be declared holidays. All citizens will be able to attend a race of their choice, paid for by the government.

Coolers will be given to all fans at racetracks. They will, of course, be pre-filled with the adult beverage of your choice.

YOU HAVE MY VOTE NASCARWOMAN.........:D :D :D
AND I AM SURE DE'S TOO.........:D :D

Back
Top Bottom