Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• not interested

• Total voters
Z

Zekk

I'm just wondering if anyone else would like to see an oval race run the other way?

We have at some of our local tracks, cars that are called U-Cars. They are normally 4 cylinder sub compacts that will race ten laps. After five laps, they turn around and finish the last five laps going the other direction. It's interesting and some of the guys do much better in one direction than the other. I wouldn't like to see it in the big cars and besides, it would create a lot of safety problems.

After watching races all these years, I don't know if my neck could take going the other way....;)

Would be interesting though.......

Hey guys, that's the way they race downunder. Just ask Rallygirl or Tiger. Of course they, like me, driver from the right side of their vehicles.

Don't fret people Bud Shootout is just 9 days away!!!!!!!

On Nascar Thunder 2003 they have a track that you race around backwords on, its fun actually.

I think it would be cool to see!! 9DAYS!!!!! DANG I htought it was only 9 Days untill the cars got on the track for practice?

I'd like to see a figure 8 track, but then that would end up just like a plate "race".:rolleyes:

Maybe they will run drags the other way also. <shut down area might be a little small> :eek:

Originally posted by Highboy90
Maybe they will run drags the other way also. <shut down area might be a little small> :eek:

Do you mean BACKWARDS?;) :p

Sure, let's try a race with right turns!

I am sure all of you know this but with the current cofiguration of the ****pit it would be ill advised to race a Winston Cup car in the opposite direction.

It would be cool but wouldn't put the driver in greater danger. Alter all the drivers side of the car would be next to the wall in every turn.

Some drivers can't even turn right. For proof just check out the gravel-dwellers on the road courses. I don't think they want to see any more right turns than absolutely necessary.

Back
Top Bottom