over worked and under paid

Went to the interview yesterday. Interesting little outfit. The IT manager seemed to like me, but he had a few more interviews this morning that he needed to evaluate.

Around 2:00 I got a call from them letting me know that they are sending me an offer letter. So I asked a pile of questions.

I received the offer letter, asked some more questions, and received the benefits packet.

I like the employment scope and the actual role itself. As a bonus, it's a relatively small company that is still privately held.

As a bonus, they offered a very aggressive salary and even more aggressive benefits package.

I still need to look over it some more (and let dad look at it), but I would be flat stupid to turn it down.
Great, good luck with it.

Just signed and sent the offer letter

Unused PTO rolls over, but cannot hold more than 240 hours at any given time. They pay full federal rate for business use of personal vehicle, and I'll be working in a remote office with about 20 or 30 people. Full 401K, 15 days PTO per year (accrued), 7 holidays, competitive insurance.

Hopefully the job is as juicy as the benefits they give with it.

Really good news, Mag!!
Congratulations!! It sounds like you made a great choice and have a good future. Something that seems to be rare in todays employment world.

Congratulations, Mag! I hope this is something you like to do. To many times people work jobs they absolutely dislike but liking what you do makes it a whole lot easier and more productive. Best of luck!!

The fun part is we're leaving for Memphis tomorrow, get back late sunday night, go to new job on Monday...then might be making the trek to Great Bend Kansas next Friday afternoon....

The fun part is we're leaving for Memphis tomorrow, get back late sunday night, go to new job on Monday...then might be making the trek to Great Bend Kansas next Friday afternoon....
Does this mean that the dragster is up and running?

Back
Top Bottom