Overhaulin'

Benevolent One

Team Owner
I just discovered the show Overhaulin'. It is pretty cool. I didn't realize that it had been on for so long. An episode I just watched said it originally aired in 2004. It's on Discovery Channel at various times. I know it is on at 11am and noon most days. They take somebodies classic car and Chip Foose and company totally rebuild it in 7 days. They do this without the car's owner knowing what is going on. They have somebody on the inside, like a wife or son who helps them fool the owner into thinking it was stolen or repo'd. They do some pretty amazing things with these cars. What they did to a couple of old fastback Mustangs is just incredible.

Anybody else watch this show?

I watch it every now and then. One of my favorite episodes is where they took John Force's school bus, and tricked it out. Chip Foose is great. He really has a lot of style when it comes to his car designs.

jf06.jpg

Did a '56 Chevy Nomad today. Stuffed a 572 crate motor in it. Red and White, came out nice. Think they go over the top with the stereo systems though.
What's with the 18,19, and 20 inch tires?

I love the show. One day I watched 6 episodes in a row. I'd love for Chip and the boys to do my car, but I can only imagine what type of gas mileage I would have to pay for. :)

Back
Top Bottom