Own a European car? Tell us about it!

C

Chris

So, do you own a European car?
If so, what do ya have?
Like it? Dislike it?
Why or why not?

Personally, I wouldn't mind a new Audi. Their cars are looking really sharp. The new '03 A8 is supposed to be the most technologically advanced car in the WORLD. With 53 onboard computers, I don't doubt it either.

I'm also going to hopefully be starting a job at Land Rover soon, training to be a Tech. there!

Sounds fun.
1000cc bike eh? I bet that thing moves pretty good!

GERMAN CAR ALERT!!!!

I'm the proud owner of a '97 Golf. First German car (as a daily driver). Love it!

With a little bit of work (tires, shocks, bushings,roll bar and elbow grease) it really carves now! And I still get 36 mpg in the city!

I used to drive 1/2 ton pickups, what was I thinking? ;)

this is my 3rd BMW. My 1st was a 93 325iA, then a 98 M3/4A, and
now currently my 95 M3 turbo..

Really like it. Nice n clean car, 17psi and it's a daily driver passing
emissions like there's no tomorrow.

And this is my 4th motocycle.. 1st bike was a suzuki 750, 2nd
was a cbr900rr, 3rd was a 99R1 (RIP) and now another 99R1..

My first car was a 90 Nissan Stanza, was going to get a
95-96 happy face eclipse gsx then when my mom heard the word
turbo from salesman she got up and started laughing. it was his
loss. Now I currently have a turbo 95 M3...:D

BMW's are not that complicated. it's the labor rate thats a killer.
the parts price is about 1/4 to 1/2 more than my brothers
supra...

so if your in the market for a 92-02 bmw do not worry, get a
peak research tool (to read faults) and a os reset tool (oil service
reset tool)

hm well i do own a sweedish mobile

hm lets see... she's a 91' Volvo 740 Turbo. uh pretty much stock except for my home made $15 boost controller. i'm working on building my own custom intake and cold air box for it but i need $50 for a good cone before i can do that. and i'm looking to get a full 2.5" exhaust on it to help the turbo come in quicker than 27000rpm. hm i can go on about lots of little **** i got planed but unless ya want to know i have no real need to tell ya.

oh and i LOVE my volvo i must say that. @15psi w/ 95 oct gas being able to break the rear end lose @ 25mph is just to much fun in a 4 door 'safe' family car.

pics can be seen here

we have 2 gearman cars. and when they start to go down hill let them go.. dont try to save them not worth the money to fix.

Back
Top Bottom