Pamela Anderson's FIA GT Sports Car Team

KevinWI

Oldest Operating Motor Speedway In The World
Per CNN, the busty Baywatch star is now a co-owner of Race Alliance, an FIA GT team racing a Ferrari 458 Italia. The drivers will be former F1 driver Vitantonio Liuzzi and Niki Lauda's son, Mathias Lauda.

The team plans to run the rest of the GT season, all of next season, next year's 24 Hours of LeMans, and eventually NASCAR (of all things). But, is this really just an excuse for cougar Pam Anderson to meet younger men?

120330022329-downforce1-team-30-3-12-horizontal-gallery.jpg

I know if I was having my pic taking with Pamela my hands wouldn't be at my sides.......unless she was holding them there:cool:

Oh this is good.

She's going to be the 'team principal', and has joined forces with sometime GT racer Marcus Fux.

This stuff writes itself, almost don't know where to even start.

"The plan is to contest the full FIA GT Series next year, as well as the Nurburgring 24 Hours, and then look to NASCAR after that."
It also says that they're going to "field a solo Ferrari 458 Italiain the final three FIA GT rounds, starting at the Slovakia Ring this weekend." Hopefully Tonio and Mathias can keep it in one piece until the end of the year.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/109251

Oh this is good.

She's going to be the 'team principal', and has joined forces with sometime GT racer Marcus Fux.

This stuff writes itself, almost don't know where to even start.

"The plan is to contest the full FIA GT Series next year, as well as the Nurburgring 24 Hours, and then look to NASCAR after that."
It also says that they're going to "field a solo Ferrari 458 Italiain the final three FIA GT rounds, starting at the Slovakia Ring this weekend." Hopefully Tonio and Mathias can keep it in one piece until the end of the year.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/109251

I saw that. The quote about "then look to NASCAR" caught my eye as well.

What did they do that poor Aprilia? Terrible looking bike. :(

Racing is a popular way for millionares to spend some of their hard or not so hard earned cash, if America's 2 favorite blonde bimbo's want to throw their hats into the ring of ownership i'm all for it. If anything, they'll bring in more potential sponsors meaning more money, bigger payouts & maybe less start & parks...

Racing is a popular way for millionares to spend some of their hard or not so hard earned cash, if America's 2 favorite blonde bimbo's want to throw their hats into the ring of ownership i'm all for it. If anything, they'll bring in more potential sponsors meaning more money, bigger payouts & maybe less start & parks...
I doubt they're even real owners. I think it's more a "co-marketing" type deal. The real owners of Race Alliance give Pam Anderson a 1% ownership stake in the team and then can use her name and image and draw attention to themselves and attract sponsors. I doubt Pam is putting any of her own capital on the line. I can't confirm that obviously, but just my take on it from the outside looking in.

I spent a Saturday with Pam on the Baywatch set. She couldn't spell Cat if you gave her the C and the T. She looks plastic in person.

Back
Top Bottom