paraon kiss finale

• Thread starter johnnythunderhead
  • Start date
J

johnnythunderhead

made my 1st trip to paragon tonite, it was like goin back in time in some ways. it was a neat little ole country track, but my gawd I was astounded by the feeble front stretch fence, a sprint car could pop right over, or shoot right thru that piece 'a chicken wire/ they seriously need to put up a chain link fence with cables. I was also surprised to see a pond in the middle of the track, it needs to be put somewhere else, a racecar driver drowned at the now defunct cloverleaf speedway in Cleveland a few years ago, when the owner of the track decided he wanted to have a demo derby for boats, so he put a pond in the center of the track and a racer went into the infield and got upside down in the pond and couldn't get out and sadly they couldn't get to him in time and he drowned. lose the pond paragon. there were 37 sprint cars there, but the track wasn't very raceable. its a 3/8ths paperclip and they couldn't carry any speed into the turns (they need to put a sh*t ton a banking in them corners to correct that problem, that'd give em a place to throw some sliders and a high grove to run, so they don't all need to stumble all over each other on the huggy pole bottom. I had a nice time just the same, saw a bunch'a people bitch'n bout the dust on I o w though, I didn't think it was very dusty. but it was def a dry slick (he was put'n water on it when I got there this aft, but it was already packed up tight, so the water wasn't get'n into the track, just get'n onto it. stanbrouh dominated the feach and cottle came away with the kiss championship, congrats to each. I'd like to report that the racing was great, but I'd be fibbin if'n I did

Back
Top Bottom