Park sent to the Big Red Trailer

P

pettyfan4life

# Park Called to the Big Red Trailer: Officials summoned #1-Steve Park to the NASCAR trailer for running into #43-John Andretti and #01-Jerry Nadeau on pit road [towards the end of the race].(St Petersburg Times), no word on the outcome or what happened.(3-10-2003)

Given Steve's history, he probably just wanted to make sure he hit SOMETHING before the day is over. :D

Originally posted by TN-Ward-Fan@Mar 10 2003, 03:45 PM
Given Steve's history, he probably just wanted to make sure he hit SOMETHING before the day is over. :D
lol I hate I missed that race, it sounded good

They mentioned that on the telecast yesterday as well.

I'm a bit surprised, tight pit road conditions under caution and a slew of lapped cars leaving at the same time. A couple of'em get together just does not seem like a big deal to me.

On IWC John Andretti said that after Park got into him in the pits he actually started revving his engine "Like he was just gonna plow me out of the way". Well maybe he was trying to throw it into reverse but I for one am about sick of seeing him cause wrecks.

Kel

Originally posted by DJFan@Mar 10 2003, 09:21 PM
On IWC John Andretti said that after Park got into him in the pits he actually started revving his engine "Like he was just gonna plow me out of the way". Well maybe he was trying to throw it into reverse but I for one am about sick of seeing him cause wrecks.

Kel
ahhahahaha :lol:

Kinda like how when Todd got put on probation last year. The incident itself wasn't was caused it, just the straw that broke the camel's back.

I agree with Paul... it may not have been this one time, but NASCAR just kept seeing him wrecking himself and other drivers <_<

This guy is picking up the slack from Robbie and Jimmy Spencer.

Hmm well after all it is a DEI, car so to make it look good some one has to take the fall....that would be Park, low man on the totem pole.....heheheh! ;) ;)

Back
Top Bottom