Pats mascot arrested!!!

Prostitution shouldn't be illegal in the first place. It goes back to everyone legislating morality. :rolleyes:

And a completely victimless crime, right? Oh yeah, except for the girls who are forced into it or those who turn to it as the only way to support a drug habit, or the children of those women, or the marriages that are broken up because the husband takes advantage of these services, or the children of those guys, or their wives, or...oh yeah, you are right as usual Andy. :rolleyes:

And a completely victimless crime, right? Oh yeah, except for the girls who are forced into it or those who turn to it as the only way to support a drug habit, or the children of those women, or the marriages that are broken up because the husband takes advantage of these services, or the children of those guys, or their wives, or...oh yeah, you are right as usual Andy. :rolleyes:

Women turn to it anyway, might as well make it legal, test them and tax it just like everything else. Cleaning it up would also clean up some of the crime associated with it.

And a completely victimless crime, right? Oh yeah, except for the girls who are forced into it or those who turn to it as the only way to support a drug habit

Slavery and drugs are already illegal:rolleyes:

or the children of those women, or the marriages that are broken up because the husband takes advantage of these services, or the children of those guys, or their wives

Legislating morality.

Conservatives talk about "freedom" until there's an opportunity to legislate morality and make things operate "their way", then they turn in to Nanny State liberals. Just one of the many reasons I hate the Republican Party.

Slavery and drugs are already illegal:rolleyes:

Legislating morality.

Conservatives talk about "freedom" until there's an opportunity to legislate morality and make things operate "their way", then they turn in to Nanny State liberals. Just one of the many reasons I hate the Republican Party.

But the representative who started this was a democrat....
The most prominent proponent of criminalization was Representative Joanne Giannini (D).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_Rhode_Island

You see her photo? She's just trying to eliminate the competition in order to snag a guy.

You'd think the police would have better things to do, like tracking down whoever shot the two kids on the streets of Providence 2 days ago. Nope, they bust some guy and girl in a hotel.

This state is so freakin corrupt it's sickening, but as long as our kids are here my wife won't leave.

You see her photo? She's just trying to eliminate the competition in order to snag a guy.

You'd think the police would have better things to do, like tracking down whoever shot the two kids on the streets of Providence 2 days ago. Nope, they bust some guy and girl in a hotel.

This state is so freakin corrupt it's sickening, but as long as our kids are here my wife won't leave.

So, its OK as long as its a good looking female?

Maybe the police are working on it....then again, with three of them getting shot trying to arrest a known drug dealer and seize his stash, they might be a little short handed. http://newsblog.projo.com/2009/12/do-not-publish-until-confirmat.html

Fergy, forget it. We have a bunch of cop haters here so your arguments are worthless.

BTW, I'm rootin' for Bama for the big title. :)

Wow Buck, you must have some really looong arms! That's quite a reach to come to the conclusion there's cop haters here based on what's been said in this thread.

As to fergy's posted link, he was suspected of being a drug dealer by the police, not a known drug dealer as reported.
There's also conflicting stories as to how entry was gained with out announcing they were police and that in violation of their own regs they entered without vests.

But you live there and I live 20 miles from where it happened, I listen to the local news on both TV and radio along with all the other corruption stories of the Prov PD so you know what you're talking about :sarcasm: and I don't huh?

Fergy, forget it. We have a bunch of cop haters here so your arguments are worthless.

BTW, I'm rootin' for Bama for the big title. :)

Thanks Bucky, hopefully it s good game. Good luck with the Cardinals...:beerbang:

As far as SST's comments, you're right. He must have forgoten his post in The Podium. Cops don't work in the real world and just sit behind strip malls sleeping 1/3 of their shift, waiting to go to the FOP lodge that's open all night with girls they pulled over trying to get sexual favors.

And taking 132 grams of crack cocaine from a guy that has been selling drugs to undercover cops for several months is a suspected drug dealer?

I think we know who's not in the "real world".

Back
Top Bottom