Paul Menard: Results

Don't worry, things will go back to normal in a day or two when they all find a reason to bash Kyle again. Probably for the debris caution that he caused....

The one thing many people are forgetting is that John Menard has been dumping cash into NASCAR for thirty years, a long time before Paul ever started racing.

The one thing many people are forgetting is that John Menard has been dumping cash into NASCAR for thirty years, a long time before Paul ever started racing.

Heck, he even helped bring your boy, Smoke into NASCAR.

Great article for you Tony Stewart fans about his entry into the NASCAR ranks can be read here. A long but very interesting read.

Great article for you Tony Stewart fans about his entry into the NASCAR ranks can be read here. A long but very interesting read.

And actually, with all the money he's spent, and all the drivers he's backed at Indy over the years, it's pretty cool that his own son is the one that gets him a win. No bandwagon here, just stating my opinion that this is a a pretty cool little deal for the family.

And actually, with all the money he's spent, and all the drivers he's backed at Indy over the years, it's pretty cool that his own son is the one that gets him a win. No bandwagon here, just stating my opinion that this is a a pretty cool little deal for the family.

I agree totally but I also have to wonder about all of these bandwagon comments as of late. Why is it such a big deal to be happy about a driver winning a race. Is there some kind of rule that we have to limit ourselves to only being able to root for one number alone? I'm a Dale Jr. fan. I was a Sr. fan. But more than that I'm a fan of racing in general. Those are just the shirts that I wear on Sunday's. They're the can koozies that I use having my beer relaxing watching the race. If my driver should win the race it's a huge bonus, especially the way he's been running for a while now. While I wait for my driver to win again I root for a decent race with something good to talk about and Menard sure fits that bill this week. :beerbang:

I agree totally but I also have to wonder about all of these bandwagon comments as of late. Why is it such a big deal to be happy about a driver winning a race. Is there some kind of rule that we have to limit ourselves to only being able to root for one number alone? I'm a Dale Jr. fan. I was a Sr. fan. But more than that I'm a fan of racing in general. Those are just the shirts that I wear on Sunday's. They're the can koozies that I use having my beer relaxing watching the race. If my driver should win the race it's a huge bonus, especially the way he's been running for a while now. While I wait for my driver to win again I root for a decent race with something good to talk about and Menard sure fits that bill this week. :beerbang:

Good quote. I was standing up Sunday cheering Paul on to the win. I am just a diehard racing fan. I have raced in the past and I really understand the dificulties with winning a race.

The sad fact is that a few people on this board would not or could not be happy unless all 43 drivers won the race.

I root for any driver that's driving a Ford, after that anyone that's driving a Dodge. If a there is no chance a Ford driver or Dodge driver isn't in the mix then I pull for a Toyota driver. So I'm screwed if there's only a bunch of Chevy drivers in winning positions at the end of the races.

I root for any driver that's driving a Ford, after that anyone that's driving a Dodge. If a there is no chance a Ford driver or Dodge driver isn't in the mix then I pull for a Toyota driver. So I'm screwed if there's only a bunch of Chevy drivers in winning positions at the end of the races.

So i guess you get screwed pretty often.:D

What about the Daytona 500 this spring Trevor Bayne where did he come from? Better yet where is he now?

thanks for the stewart link. i remember reading some years ago where robby gordon was talking about his relationship with john menard and how paul hung out in the pits at indy when robby raced for john. this was probably the highlight of john's long involvement in racing.

Back
Top Bottom