Paul Tracy Out Of Contract

D

DanicaFan

Well, sources are saying that Paul Tracy is now out of his contract with Forsythe Racing. So he may be able to join an IRL Team full time. Good news here.

Paul stated he would run one last with Forsythe and Long Beach but nothing has been confirmed. David Martinez was named to be the driver for Forsythe earlier in the week.

Paul may work out a sponsor deal with Monster Energy Drink. I can see Paul probably being a driver for Vision or Panther Racing. I hope he can get this worked out.

I'm apparently slow, but that is great news! PT can needs to be racing. A lot of people may not like him, but he brings a lot of excitement for sure.

I used to keep up with the open wheel crowd, but now it's only the Indy 500 that I care about. Tell me, has Paul ever won a title with either CART or IRL?

I used to keep up with the open wheel crowd, but now it's only the Indy 500 that I care about. Tell me, has Paul ever won a title with either CART or IRL?

2003. Here's a short list of highlights from paultracy.com. I love the "yeah right" comment after the Indy 500 runner-up:)

2003 Champ Car Champion
2003 RACER Magazine Racer of the Year
2003 SPEED Most Popular Driver Award
2003 WorldCom Most Popular Driver Award
1st Among Active CART Drivers in Career Victories (29)
2002 WorldCom Most Popular Driver Award
2002 Indy 500 Runner Up (yeah right)
Two-time Member of the CART All-Star Team (1999, 2000)
Tied for the FedEx Championship Series Lead With Three Victories in 2000
2nd Among Active Drivers in Career Poles (18)
Established Track Qualifying Record of 234.949 Miles Per Hour While Winning the Pole at Michigan Speedway

Back
Top Bottom