Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bobby Hamelton

• Other

• Total voters
P

pettyfan4life

* Paul Tracy and Petty? UPDATE: Have heard from some readers that during the CART race at Cleveland, it was reported that Kyle Petty flew to Cleveland to talk to Paul Tracy about his interest in NASCAR and the possibility of driving for Petty in the future.(7-14-2002)
UPDATE: being told by sources that Petty did NOT go to Cleveland and has not even spoken to Tracy about a possible ride.(7-15-2002)
UPDATE 2: but hearing from other sources that Petty was at the Cleveland track last Wednesday and stopped by the credential office and asked where Paul Tracy and was directed him to the motorhome area of the track where presumably he met with Tracy(7-16-2002)

God i hope Paul won't come to Petty!!!! I thinkt hat Bobby hamilton will and that John will leave and have possibly Jerry neadue inthe car. if that does happen Bobby will go back to the 43 and jerry to the 44 i belive.

i think hamilton will come back, but i dont really know why he would if it didnt work out the first time.

it was working good Boby just thought that at APR he would do better, but i rember something happened after Bobby left PE but forget what it was.
also dodge said that Bobby needs to drive a Dodge in Wc next eyar to keep the dodge backing on his trucks

I can see Hamilton coming back, and if Jerry does reasonably well while subbing for Johnny in the 10, he will probably come on board too.

Speaking Of Johnny, He was First in Brickyard practice today. But I think the driver of the 44 is still up in the air. Its too early to even guess

I think Bobby Hamiton will be in the #44 car next year, they tried going young with Buckshot and it didn't work and Bobby has been competative at times this year and should do good for Petty Enterprise, Nadeau I think might go to the DEI #1 car if Park is out.

i keep hearing ken schrader's name too. tho not so much since paul tracey 's name was brought up. it's all getting so confusing.
i can't wait till all of these rumors are put to rest and we find out what's really going on!

Back
Top Bottom