Paul Tracy

N

NateDogg

A renewed determination backed 100% by Players or a slack line in the competition?

no ganassi no penske, i would say hes winning because of lack of competition

A Championship win, is a Championship win non-the-less!

Gooo Tracey!! Can't wait to see you kick butt on the Gold Coast this year. :D

Sorry, but i agree, i think its a lack of competition. One he has been to all these tracks in almost any condition because of his experience and the rest of the field or his "competition" are rookies and have never driven the track before. Two, he has a reliable car. Three, its about damn time he did good!

Well I tend to be rather one eyed about teams, drivers, players I follow...

CART seems to have gone down the crapper this year :( and the only good thing that I seem to get out of it any more is the fact my favourite driver is winning.

I'm of the opinion that there are many factors at play here, with respect to PT's early season success. But of the last two races, it does seem that luck and race strategy have both departed not only PT but Player's as well (such are the fickle fortunes of race win vs. loss).

First -- PT always gets off to a good beginning -- and then slumps badly.

Secondly -- many of the other teams and drivers are new and only getting things together -- so experience and consistency are huge advantages in the season beginning. Note Team Rahal and Newman - Haas also doing well.

Thirdly -- When the rookies catch on (Bourdais flies!) everybody else will have to step it up lots to keep in touch!

Fourthly -- CART rules! How could any organization determine that it shuld be the same set-up for a short road course AND a super-speedway? Must be really confusing for the teams with lack of performance information on specific tracks for new packages. I know they are all under the same rules and advantaged/disadvantaged equally -- but rather a strange application of limitations for those Euro races!

In my humble opinion ...
RTSwitz

PS: A pic from Montreal last year.

Attachments

• PT_Crew.JPG
    PT_Crew.JPG
    146.9 KB · Views: 19
Back
Top Bottom