Paul, you are DA MAN!!!!

T

TN-Ward-Fan

Thank you so much for the assist on my avatar. I am such a computer idiot it ain't funny. You didn't have to do that for me, and I appreciate it. And while I'm at it, you run the best racing board on the web, HANDS DOWN!! Have a virtual brew on me, dude.

Paul did much the same with my screen name when I first got here. Got it all straightened out for me WITHOUT my asking......he didn't have to do that. A very observant and helpful man. And I want to take this opportunity to thank him again!!

THANKS AGAIN, PAUL!:)

and MORE kudos to Paul, he also did my avatar and he certainly has the Best site on the net.

PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR to PAUL

Did mine too. That actually isn't my chicken, I didn't have any pics of mine when that was created. That bird belongs to a really nice fellow that lives in NC. Now that I know how to resize a pic I can put one of mine up but just like that bird so why change.

Soggy Bottom is proud to have his bird on a racing site so I guess I'll leave it up for hm.

Thanks folks...I'd like to thank you guys for making this place what it is. :)

Cheers to Paul as usual! :beerchug:

This is the best racing forum on the web, and I love all the folks here. Feels like family! :)

Thanks Paul for helping him with the avatar (TN WARD FAN that is). You did a great job resizing that. You capture the best part of him, those eyes will melt anyones heart. The dog that is not TN Ward Fan. (lol)

Ok,TWF,what kind of dog is that,anyway?Can't tell by the angle of the pic.Looks like an ol'coonhound.A treeing walker or an English Redtick?Only got the ears to go by...cant tell how long the legs are and it is irritating the hell out of me....maybe I should ask Hardscrabble?LOL

And Paul,you are doing a great job with this place!

Back
Top Bottom