Paul.........you been tweaking on the posts?

D

DE Wrangler 2

Looks like you changed the area about the posters. The white field in the poster's stats in nice. And the find posts magnifying glass is handy. I like it.:)

Yes I like it.......we were watching you change things........that "track record" was nice too!! Very professional look.........keep working on it!!:D

:D

You folks are pretty lucky, I used to do this constantly. Half the time people didn't know they were even at the same site anymore.

These are just some minor changes. :)

:fro: Nice changes, but I noticed you got rid of the a.k.a. part, oh well not really needed. :rainfro:

DE one thing you do not have to tell Paul is "Keep working on it".:D He doesn't keep the same look very long. When it interferes with his posting we tell him to stop and enjoy this great place. Looks great Paul. Thanks:thumbsup:

Not gonna be changing much, just wanted to add that and that's it.

Now you can click on the person's name and you will be brought to their profile, and the magnifying glass brings you to a list of all the person's posts. :)

Yeah, that might make a comeback in a while.

There are no other styles at all.

It is always nice to have choices, but we had to many at one time. Maybe keep the choices to about 3 and rotate em. Try giving the newbies a taste of it so they know what we are talking about.

They are all deleted. I wish I could, but once I get the upgrade in I can start making some new styles. :)

I can wait if I have to.;) How much more $ do ya need. I will send ya some closer to the due date.

None, we actually made it.

The upgrade is a different thing than the license is...the people that make the software are releasing a new version and styles from this version aren't compatible with the new one.

But other than that, the license fee is paid up. :D

I agree, these are just some small changes. I remember those days of daily changes around here ;) But as always Paul, the changes are nice ones. Great job :)

I like the new changes a lot. Just wish my punk rookie thing wasn't highlighted. But, it will be changed soon enough. There are so many things to talk about in here, the post total just keeps going up.:bald:

Like the changes. When I logged on this morning noticed right away. Keep up the great work. Does he change things that often??

I see the tweaking has begun! I like the new look. :loveya

Newcomers, there were days when we never knew what we would find. Heck, there were times the look changed hourly!

We finally pounded on Paul's head long enough to get through to him, that enough was enough! LOL

TRL,I really dont think Paul is the type to stop Tweeking,of course I dont know him that well,But I bet he will always be doing something to fine tune the forum:)

I can't decide if I like this way or the old way...

But thanks for the compliments pbunch.

I like the new way,but I am like you Paul I get bored after a while,and like to change things around,Hell I rearrange my shop about 10 times a year.My wife said I am worse than a woman.I didnt mean anything by that TRL,and ladies of the forum,Dan got me in trouble yesterday. :worm: :p

I like the new look. Now I just wish I had something cool to place in the "AKA" section, now that it's all highlighted and all...

pbunch, no harm, no foul. I was bad about moving the furniture around. Did it one time, the hubby came in very late, and couldn't find the bed! LOL

Please don't encourage Paul too much. He can make you dizzy!

TRL,My wife use to move the furniture also,But that was when I put my buddies,and my social life in front of my family.I got tired of sore shins believe me. :)

What about this new addition? The little box with the track record in it.

Is it too scrunched up or does it look nice? Should I put it back to the other way?

Back
Top Bottom