PeopleAreStrange is back

PeopleAreStrange

2016 Yahoo Fantasy R-F Champion
Though Gordon's comments about the chase pissed me off, I have dedicated too much time and energy over the years watching NASCAR and cheering for Jeff to give up on him now. If he wants to support a POS system that would cost him championships, whatever. I'll just try to pretend there is no longer a championship system, just like I planned on before hearing Jeff's comments.

And for those wondering, I did watch the 500. I was with my dad who was watching the race, so it would've been difficult for me not to watch.

Jeff makes train loads of money from nascar and will continue doing so when he walks away in a few years.

He's a nascar yes-man at this point in his career. He's not going to disturb his money train by crossing nascar.

Glad you are back.

Why Jeff lost the hunger...

DSCF1482.jpg

Or maybe its because the competition caught up to a 20+ year veteran. Oh and yeah there is that bit where he played a big role in bringing a certain driver that would completely shi! on everyone else.

Or maybe its because the competition caught up to a 20+ year veteran. Oh and yeah there is that bit where he played a big role in bringing a certain driver that would completely shi! on everyone else.

I bet he has nightmares about that move.

Back
Top Bottom