Pepsi Blue

C

cutiepie24

I just now had my first sip of pepsi blue............and first thoughts on it was..IT TASTED LIKE MEDICINE, COUGH SYRUP" it was a fmailiar taste from my childhood, not a good memory thats for sure..........but got to try it and for sure won't buy it .........
:p :mad:

LOL, my supervisor said that it tastes like cough syrup too. I don't mind it too much. It's not something that I could drink alot of, but one every once in awhile wouldn't bother me. Someone suggested earlier to put it in the freezer so I got one tonight to try that with tomorrow.

Me and my wife think it tastes awful! But of course our kids think it's great..lol...they can have it!

just had another sip of this lousey blue pepsi and now it tastes like PEPTO BISMOL......I am for sure gonna email pepsi about this new product of theirs...it is pure junk.........:mad:

Originally posted by cutiepie24
just had another sip of this lousey blue pepsi and now it tastes like PEPTO BISMOL......I am for sure gonna email pepsi about this new product of theirs...it is pure junk.........:mad:

That's Cutiepie's way of getting a coupon or voucher for some other Pepsi product!!:) She's the ace at getting the freebies!!:D

Originally posted by DE Wrangler 2

That's Cutiepie's way of getting a coupon or voucher for some other Pepsi product!!:)   She's the ace at getting the freebies!!:D

well not just a voucher to get something for nothing,...just not happy with a prodcut, I let them know and they are the ones that send me the freebies.,..i don't ask..hey, they want to make their customers happy..............:D
but they will be getting an email from me about this crappy product..what were they thinking when they made it.....??????//

Back
Top Bottom