Pepsi Blue

P

PenskeGirl

Has anyone tried the new "Pepsi Blue" ? I've never even seen a commercial for it. I overheard someone talking about it at a store last night so I bought one. I don't like Pepsi products, but I like this one. It taste like a blue slushy!!

i saw it advertised out side a gas station the other day i firt heard about it when someone was on the Today show way back when Vannilla Coke was introdused and tey said that pepsi had a blue drink coming out i am looking forward to trying it.
Dr. Pepper has a new drink out as well call Red Fusion its good as well

Hmmm...My area must be really out of it. I havent seen or heard of either of those 2 products yet.

Nationwide distibution Aug 5

I can harldy wait. :rolleyes:

pepsiblue01.jpg

Not sure if I'm ready for a berry cola but that vanilla coke stuff sounds interesting.

Its Pretty,But give me a good old bottle of Cokecola.It's the real thing. :)

It was bad enough when they did the Code Red Mountain Dew. That stuff tastes like it has already been drunk once. I mean, Mountain Dew is perfect...why mess with it?? I don't see me drinkin' no blue Pepsi. 'Course, I'm a Coca-Cola man anyway.....don't like looking at Poo when I drink something. :p

Besides, ya can't put peanuts in a blue Pepsi...right TRL? :D

i love pepsi so when it comes to a store near me im buyin it

Originally posted by TN-Ward-Fan
It was bad enough when they did the Code Red Mountain Dew.  That stuff tastes like it has already been drunk once.  I mean, Mountain Dew is perfect...why mess with it??  I don't see me drinkin' no blue Pepsi.  'Course, I'm a Coca-Cola man anyway.....don't like looking at Poo when I drink something.  :p  

Besides, ya can't put peanuts in a blue Pepsi...right TRL?     :D

OMG TN Ward Fan, I am LMFO. That's exactly what I thought when I tasted it!!!! (Code Red that is) The aftertaste is worse than a freakin' Tequila hang over!

I for one also think that Dr. Pepper got screwed with that Fusion crap. I hate it! I agree, leave a good thing alone. And for Pepsi now they have Cherry Pepsi (I think) Pepsi Twist, and Pepsi Blue. Whats next???

Tried the Pepsi Blue yesterday it wasnt really to bad. Different but nice to have a change everyonce in a while. I have Pepsi running through my veins i drink so much. Now the Pepsi Twist SUCKSSSSSSSSSSS.

I tried Pepsi Blue earlier today and It is horrible. First with that nasty Pepsi Twist and now with Pepsi Blue. At least Pepsi Twist tastes like Pepsi with lemon. Pepsi Blue tastes like a melted Blue slushy with a lot of suger and caffine and doesn't even taste like Pepsi.

Originally posted by Nascar24rainbow
I tried Pepsi Blue earlier today and It is horrible. First with that nasty Pepsi Twist and now with Pepsi Blue. At least Pepsi Twist tastes like Pepsi with lemon. Pepsi Blue tastes like a melted Blue slushy with a lot of suger and caffine and doesn't even taste like Pepsi.

LOL, the whole reason for my liking it is because it doesn't taste anything like Pepsi. I'm a coca cola girl. Pepsi has a flat taste to me.

The only kind of pop I drink is 7 up or Ginger Ale. They are the only ones that are caffene free and taste good.

Originally posted by kimi
The only kind of pop I drink is 7 up or Ginger Ale.  They are the only ones that are caffene free and taste good.

I have to agree with you kimi cuz caffine and I do NOT get along at ALL. HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS caffine

that pepsi blue stuff is awful, i got some of ot the other day and it tastes like liquid cotton candy, only with more sugar...lol...as for that Red Dr. Pepper, that stuff is good, a Dr. pepper with just a slight hint of cherry, mmmmmmmmmmm....

Funny, I always thought regular Dr. Pepper already tasted like cherry. :satisfied

Originally posted by 6_17_97_99
that pepsi blue stuff is awful, i got some of ot the other day and it tastes like liquid cotton candy, only with more sugar...lol

your right.....i can drink it just not many of them

I'll try anything once...just to say i tried it...didn't really care much for vanilla coke..........but i will look for the blue one tomorow......
:)

I went to the store today and didn't see pepsi blue at all anywhere.......oh well...................but still gonna try it..wonder if 7/11 has it...might try there.............:)

They should have called it Pepsi Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.Taste like a melted down Slurpy.:bleh: :grrrr:

:bleh:

I don't drink anything that looks like windex :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish:

Originally posted by unknown
:bleh:  

I don't drink anything that looks like windex :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish:

I think it taste like Windex! :bleh:

Back
Top Bottom