PG 13 joke

buckaroo

Here kitty, kitty, kitty
There was this ad man from Madison Avenue who had finally had it with all the hubbub of the big city and decided to get away from it all. He wasn't married, so there wasn't anything to keep him where he was. He checked everything out and decided that he would move to Alaska where he knew he could get something way out in the wild. He finally found what he was looking for and bought 50 acres of wilderness and built a home there. He had been living there for about 6 months and was really enjoying the privacy and quietness that he had never been able to experience before. His nearest neighbors were far away.

One day while reading a book, he heard a know on his door. Upon answering the door, he found a huge Norwegian type of a man. The man said in his accent, "hello, my name is Olaf and I'm you neighbor, 40 miles to the south. I was just wondering if you would like to come to a party I'm throwing next weekend." The guy thought, it's been a while so it might be nice to meet some new people and told him yes, he would like that. Then the man said, Ok, but I better warn you, there might be some pretty hefty drinking going on there. The guy said that would be okay. Then the man said, and there might be some wrestling and such too. The man said, that's fine as well. Then the man said, and well, there might be some wild sex as well. The man thought, it has been a while and that might be great too. The he asked the big guy what he should wear. The man said..."I don't care, it will only be you and me! :)

You think I would have, but I didn't expect that ending. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom