Phoenix - Quicken Loans Race For Heroes 500 - Pre Race Thread

Not that I put much stock in practice but only 4 chase drivers posted top 10 times.

Given history at the track, Harv is a clear favorite. Wouldn't say a lock to win, crazy things bound to happen sunday.

image.jpg
J.J. Lookin to class up the joint..

The offended spirits should let things return to normal. Now that Avondale has been recognized as the correct location of the NotReallyPhoenix International Speedway.

For those of you that like to skip the pre-race activities.....

Scheduled Green Flag (approx): 3:15pm/et

Should get interesting, when drivers start cashing all those cheques that Keselowski had been writing.

Too much to lose for those drivers talking about Keselowski. What was the other thread entitled? Something about bark or bite? There's nothing more than a little noise going on .

Too much to lose for those drivers talking about Keselowski. What was the other thread entitled? Something about bark or bite? There's nothing more than a little noise going on .

Stewart will put him in the garage quicker than he can say, "it's not my fault."

Harvick will have his usual bad luck and be hit by a meteor, bad brad will find a way to win like yesterday

Heading to work now. :(

Have set the DVR and will be on Tapatalk. Really wanna see this race but will have to wait til I get home.

@nascarcasm

Remember the rule, pit crews - you can't intervene if your driver and the skunk are having a discussion, no matter how heated it gets.

This guy is on a ROLL this morning ---
nascarcasm
Today's grand marshal. Just hope his french accent isn't so thick that drivers don't understand the command. #phoenix
B2Ac8eZIgAAnXW1.jpg

nascarcasm
Hey drivers - if you hadn't heard, skunk roaming through garage, so if you've ever wanted a row to yourself during the drivers' meeting...

nascarcasm
The way today is progressing at Phoenix, pit lizards will be, y'know, actual lizards. #nascar #phoenix

nascarcasm
Penske Le Pew. #NameTheTrackSkunk #nascar #phoenix

nascarcasm
Ricky Stench-house Jr. #NameTheTrackSkunk #NASCAR #phoenix

nascarcasm
Aric Almalodorous. #NameTheTrackSkunk #nascar #phoenix

Back
Top Bottom