Phoenix Renovation

Richmond needs to add 10+ degrees to the turns, this would make it better than Bristol it would be Bristol on steroids!!!!!!!!

Richmond needs to add 10+ degrees to the turns, this would make it better than Bristol it would be Bristol on steroids!!!!!!!!

Richmond needs to do something as the racing has become progressively worse over the past few years. I know each race won't be a masterpiece but it would be great if we could circle the calendar at the beginning of the season for the must see races that you knew would be really entertaining. It is at the point now where Martinsville is the only must see race for many and we need more.

My racing calendar identifies races by the name of the city they are in, that doesn't change from year to year.

What city does it have for the race at Texas Motor Speedway? :blink:
You just had to go there. Didn't ya?

giphy.gif

It's in Fort Worth no?
It's a shot at @PeopleAreStrange . He's from Ft Worth, and it rubs all the rubber off his tires whenever the media sez the track 'in the Dallas area'. Around here we've been known to refer to the track as being as far away as Waco, Austin, or El Paso. See any of the Texas pre-race discussions. It's just a running joke and everyone really knows where the track; we just pretend we don't know it's in Galveston.

It's a shot at @PeopleAreStrange . He's from Ft Worth, and it rubs all the rubber off his tires whenever the media sez the track 'in the Dallas area'. Around here we've been known to refer to the track as being as far away as Waco, Austin, or El Paso. See any of the Texas pre-race discussions. It's just a running joke and everyone really knows where the track; we just pretend we don't know it's in Galveston.
I know I once refered to it as several hours north of Houston.

Richmond didn't reconfigure the track in the last 10 years, did they? It used to be one of the better tracks on the schedule
I think that's about the time they stopped using sealer on the race surface.

Richmond didn't reconfigure the track in the last 10 years, did they? It used to be one of the better tracks on the schedule
The day races there in the spring have been pretty good, was disappointed to see it go back to night.

I thought People are strange moved to Florida and as we speak is baffled with people calling it Homestead Miami. It's MIAMI.

Lol I'm aware.. this isn't my first time on RF

Back
Top Bottom