Phoenix Season Finale 500 (Pre-Race)

My sis says they’re having a dust storm in Gilbert right now (East and south of track).

• Wow
Reactions: Pat
Apparently she’s at the north end of it.

Track is around the hills from her so probably ok.

Like @Snappy D said, it's amazing NASCAR was able to get in the entire season across all three top series, with only a minor slide in Cup TV audiences. Not only NASCAR, but IndyCar and IMSA have managed to get in the scheduled number of events. We motorsports fans have done pretty well compared to other sports.

Hopefully we get as competitive a track as the trucks and Xfinity have been, I was worried with how Phoenix would perform as a final track

You spend your free time following something you think is a farce?

You might consider furthering your education instead. Ot take up knitting.

HARV deserved the ship'. thats what I am saying

The dumbest CC, but has propelled the young man to the final 4.

Definitely needs to be fired.:rolleyes:
I'm all for pushing the envelope, but damn he's on the pole bro. Alan is a great CC but this is a head scratcher.

No lie I actually envisioned this happening earlier this week lmao. Good thing stages don't matter!

His car must be super cheated up more so than usual for the Championship 4

Good opportunity for Chase E. to grow today. These are the kind of
experiences that help form him in to a champion. Hope he drinks a big
glass of patience before jumping in. Be there at the end then sling the
gloves off with 10 to go. He is a smart dude and probably already knows
all this.

They went over the cheated up line..wow that's doing something. I wish we knew what got him sent to the back. Probably rear steer something or other.

Elliott was on pace to w

Over reaction.

Long race at one of his best tracks. He’ll be fine.
Very short race, actually. Remember when he had a winning car in first Phoenix race and got sent to back for beating Blaney to the start? Never recovered. They threw it away before even starting here.

Back
Top Bottom