Phones

AndyMarquisLive

I love short track racing (Taylor's Version)
So, I got an iPhone earlier this year and it just works smoother. But the thing just randomly shattered on its own for no reason and is unsable.

After this, I can honestly say, Android is far far far far far far far far far far superior and their phones suck.

Microsoft is the only company that produces an OS worth a **** and a usable product.

So, I got an iPhone earlier this year and it just works smoother. But the thing just randomly shattered on its own for no reason and is unsable.

After this, I can honestly say, Android is far far far far far far far far far far superior and their phones suck.

Microsoft is the only company that produces an OS worth a **** and a usable product.
You must have purchased the rare, self-destruct, James Bond 007 model.

I've never owned an iPhone. I do have an iPad. While it works, I've never been happy with it. Apple has their devices locked down to the point where anything and everything seems to revolve around their apple store.

I prefer Android devices. Samsung phones, fire sticks and the like. The last phone, my current phone, is a Google Pixel that a Verizon salesman friend of mine talked me into. Never again. The phone is a piece of crap. I'll be purchasing the next Samsung S?? that is available.

You must have purchased the rare, self-destruct, James Bond 007 model.

I've never owned an iPhone. I do have an iPad. While it works, I've never been happy with it. Apple has their devices locked down to the point where anything and everything seems to revolve around their apple store.

I prefer Android devices. Samsung phones, fire sticks and the like. The last phone, my current phone, is a Google Pixel that a Verizon salesman friend of mine talked me into. Never again. The phone is a piece of crap. I'll be purchasing the next Samsung S?? that is available.
It's been dropped before. No problem.

The screen protector on the phone don't have a scratch but the phone itself just shattered. I'm taking it to be repaired today or tomorrow and it shouldn't cost much. Then, we'll see. iPhone works so well. But this just, I've always said every iPhone I've ever seen was broken and now I know why.

It's been dropped before. No problem.

The screen protector on the phone don't have a scratch but the phone itself just shattered. I'm taking it to be repaired today or tomorrow and it shouldn't cost much. Then, we'll see. iPhone works so well. But this just, I've always said every iPhone I've ever seen was broken and now I know why.
It's ridiculous that they are as fragile as they are. That's all makes and models. I guess from a sales standpoint, it's genius.

I use a Samsung 7 edge now for 5 years, Verizon as my carrier, great phone no issues what so ever. :idunno:

A lot of folks I know have I-Phones and they all complain about this or that.

Samsung here as well with a otterbox. That otterbox has saved me so many times. The only other phone I've liked better than Samsung was my old HTC m8. I loved that phone.

Why don’t you have an Otterbox? I’ve never broken a phone because of that

Case I have is better than an Otterbox. The case has no cracks, the glass screen protector has no cracks. The back of the phone has no damage. The screen itself shattered. Never in my life have I seen anything like this. But iPhones are famously fragile.

Good thing I didn't trade in my Samsung Galaxy, using that until I can get this one fixed.

My wife gifted me a Samsung Note Ultra for Christmas this year. Been spending the past couple days trying to get everything set up and learning many of the new features since my last upgrade. Anxious to see how well Verizon's 5G works if I can ever find a place that actually supports it. Liking the large screen size of this model.

My wife gifted me a Samsung Note Ultra for Christmas this year. Been spending the past couple days trying to get everything set up and learning many of the new features since my last upgrade. Anxious to see how well Verizon's 5G works if I can ever find a place that actually supports it. Liking the large screen size of this model.
I'm sure you love it. @Greg and myself have the Ultra.

Case I have is better than an Otterbox. The case has no cracks, the glass screen protector has no cracks. The back of the phone has no damage. The screen itself shattered. Never in my life have I seen anything like this. But iPhones are famously fragile.

Good thing I didn't trade in my Samsung Galaxy, using that until I can get this one fixed.

Must not be. An otterbox is very good at absorbing shock. Mine fell off a tailgate at 60 mph and was absolutely fine. Also the new iPhones are quite sturdy with that thick metal back

Back
Top Bottom