Pick the winner of every points paying race

week 32.png

Congrats @2 Sweet you and I picked Chase Elliott at Kansas

week 34.png

Here is the updated leaderboard. It now includes second place picks in yellow, as they are the tie breaker. Greg currently leads the game, but there are 6 players mathematically still alive. Greg, JBone88, Pat, Michfan, DIDIT, and myself.

I really need Harvick to stub his toe Sunday so that I win this game the hard way. :booya:

There's a few games on here that have a pretty big following, so I figured I'd start a new one. The rules are simple, pick the winner of every race. If you get it right, you score a point, you get it wrong, you don't. Player with the most correct answers wins the game.
Deadline to enter is Sunday February 18th at 1:00 PM.

Here's a blank template of the schedule

Daytona:
Atlanta:
Las Vegas:
Phoenix:
Auto Club:
Martinsville:
Texas:
Bristol:
Richmond:
Talladega:
Dover:
Kansas:
Charlotte:
Pocono:
Michigan:
Sonoma:
Chicago:
Daytona 2:
Kentucky:
New Hampshire:
Pocono 2:
Watkins Glen:
Michigan 2:
Bristol 2:
Darlington:
Indy:
Las Vegas 2:
Richmond 2:
Charlotte Roval:
Dover 2:
Talladega 2:
Kansas 2:
Martinsville 2:
Texas 2:
Phoenix 2:
Homestead:

Good luck

This has been a lot of fun, thanks for doing this.

FINAL.png
Well, coming into Homestead we had a final four of our own. The results are in, and it came all the way down to having to break the tie with the most 3rd place picks, shown in red. @Greg , you have won the inaugural Racing Forums Pick the Winner challenge!

Also, congrats to @SlicedBread22 for picking Logano to win Homestead, and on your boy's title.
And Finally, congrats @Johali on 0-36!

Thank you for running this game and league.

I am humbled to be the 2018 pick the winner of every points paying race champion. It was rugged knarly highly contested event.
I know there are millions wanting to hear the victory speech from the 2018 pick winner of every points paying race champion. I appreciate my fan club and GregNation, home of the pick the winner of every points paying race champion . I am as happy for my people for having the pick the winner of every points paying race champion, as I am for myself. They have such good taste.

After the party is over and the last of the groupies gets her time with the 2018 pick the winner of every points paying race champion will post a victory speech and a thank you to my team and sponsors. Greatness like this is not as easy as I made it look while winning pick the winner of every points paying race epic contest and their support was essential.

Greg the 2018 pick the winner of every points paying race champion cares and knows everyone is excited but please try to rest tonight while awaiting my words. A good night's rest will help you to enjoy me to the fullest tommorow and the celebration parade at the highest level..

Thank you for running this game and league.

I am humbled to be the 2018 pick the winner of every points paying race champion. It was rugged knarly highly contested event.
I know there are millions wanting to hear the victory speech from the 2018 pick winner of every points paying race champion. I appreciate my fan club and GregNation, home of the pick the winner of every points paying race champion . I am as happy for my people for having the pick the winner of every points paying race champion, as I am for myself. They have such good taste.

After the party is over and the last of the groupies gets her time with the 2018 pick the winner of every points paying race champion will post a victory speech and a thank you to my team and sponsors. Greatness like this is not as easy as I made it look while winning pick the winner of every points paying race epic contest and their support was essential.

Greg the 2018 pick the winner of every points paying race champion cares and knows everyone is excited but please try to rest tonight while awaiting my words. A good night's rest will help you to enjoy me to the fullest tomorrow and the celebration parade at the highest level..

While members of GregNation breathlessly await an inspirational, yet typically rambling, speech from @Greg, the 2018 "Pick the Winner of Every Points Paying Race" Champion, a genuine imitation crystal award plaque is hereby presented:

plaque - 2018 Pick Winner champion.jpg

Back
Top Bottom