PICK THE WINNER OF EVERY RACE 2020

Congrats to @DIDIT who picked Blaney to win at Talladega. @DIDIT takes the lead with 3 points.
1592993591389.png
1592993786655.png

Attachments

• 1592993551005.png
    1592993551005.png
    503.7 KB · Views: 211
Basically defeats the entire purpose of the game. We've never allowed it before, why would we now?

Because no one has been fired in the middle of the season for dropping the n-bomb before. Sorry for not having clairvoyance amongst my skillset.

Because no one has been fired in the middle of the season for dropping the n-bomb before. Sorry for not having clairvoyance amongst my skillset.

That is why the game is played and exceptions would make the game or league pointless, imo. None of know the future including those who avoided picking Larson for any reason.
It is not my league or decision to make, but imo all deadlines should be firm and non-negotiable. That would include making no exceptions regardless of a drivers misfortune.

Last edited:
A driver getting fired for insensitive language is something you have to anticipate when creating your picks.
The deadline was the green flag for the 500.
I wish I could like this 42 times.

Looks like I scored my 2nd point. A bunch of other players scored a point this weekend as well.

The guy I used the most in Kyle Busch hasn't won. Harvick was my second most used driver, & I've only scored a measly point with him. I guess I won't defend my title.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe @DIDIT can not be beat at this point.. the only person that could even tie him has 2 of the same pick in the last 4 races so he cant lose.. good job!!

Reactions: Pat
Back
Top Bottom