PICK THE WINNER OF EVERY RACE 2022

1664477777651.png

well i think iam tied with the elliott. but ive got bowman for the next race, but it will be larson visa elliott for the last race. but without up dates i could be wrong.

I'll try to focus my prediction game resources on Pick 'Em this time
With that in mind I would only bring this one back if at least 15 members indicate their interest to participate until Tuesday night. If we get to 15 players by Tuesday night I'll post a 2023 game thread with a new schedule template on Wednesday.

If someone else would like to take over, feel free.

With that in mind I would only bring this one back if at least 15 members indicate their interest to participate until Tuesday night. If we get to 15 players by Tuesday night I'll post a 2023 game thread with a new schedule template on Wednesday.

If someone else would like to take over, feel free.
I'm in.

There are more people that would be interested but haven't seen this thread, I'd think.

Where's the current year thread? I thought I saw it previously but I can't find it now.
Current year thread hasn't been made yet. This game is in jeopardy because there's a low amount of players interested. If we can get more people to play, maybe the commish will consider running it.

Current year thread hasn't been made yet. This game is in jeopardy because there's a low amount of players interested. If we can get more people to play, maybe the commish will consider running it.
Oh, okay. I really thought I saw a thread already. Not sure what it was I saw. Oh well!

Back
Top Bottom