pics of me

KLKMNLSKRJSF.jpg

Hey spok..... ya know your a race fan when you clean the grill of your car during a stop for gas! lol!

All pictures are good. The rear bumper shot is great. :lol:

Slick-Nick! The door is wide open man:say something cool like me or James Bond would. Trust me---that first impression is everything. ;)

Originally posted by 97forever@Apr 1 2004, 01:57 PM
Slick-Nick! The door is wide open man:say something cool like me or James Bond would. Trust me---that first impression is everything. ;)
:blink:

LMAO! :lol:

So baby, I lost my teddy bear, will you sleep with me? LMAO! j/k

That line is great.

Originally posted by slick-nick@Apr 1 2004, 11:14 PM
LMAO! :lol:

So baby, I lost my teddy bear, will you sleep with me? LMAO! j/k

That line is great.
:XXROFL: :lol: :lol:

Lappy is NOT trying that one. :lol: ^_^

Originally posted by 97forever@Apr 1 2004, 11:15 PM
That is the very one I was gonna recommend, so help me! :lol: :lol:

(Hey...it worked with Dee, man! :cheers: )
well if it worked with you, i might need to... :lol: :unsure:

Originally posted by Lap3Forever+Apr 1 2004, 11:17 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lap3Forever @ Apr 1 2004, 11:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--97forever@Apr 1 2004, 11:15 PM
That is the very one I was gonna recommend, so help me! :lol:&nbsp; :lol:

well if it worked with you, i might need to... :lol: :unsure:[/b][/quote]
Sounds like you might have to go to Wal Mart and get yourself a new teddy bear then... ^_^

Originally posted by turtle3539+Apr 2 2004, 12:20 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (turtle3539 @ Apr 2 2004, 12:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Lap3Forever@Apr 1 2004, 11:17 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--97forever
@Apr 1 2004, 11:15 PM
That is the very one I was gonna recommend, so help me! :lol:  :lol:

well if it worked with you, i might need to... :lol: :unsure:
Sounds like you might have to go to Wal Mart and get yourself a new teddy bear then... ^_^ [/b][/quote]
... swing and a miss.

Originally posted by 97forever@Apr 1 2004, 11:19 PM
Try it on Turtle real quick and let us know man!
i will be right on that........if you dont hear back......i won a free trip to the doghouse!!

Originally posted by 97forever@Apr 1 2004, 11:25 PM
Lappy? Hey Lappy??

:unsure: Dang . Another one 'dog-housed'. :(
Nah, he aint in the doghouse. I don't wanna throw the poor dog out in the streets to make room for him... ^_^

Is that a mirror in your pocket, or can I just see myself in your pants? :lol:

Originally posted by turtle3539@Apr 1 2004, 11:26 PM
Yall can do better than that. Need something original. :D
Hey Turtle, since we have so much in common and the test never lie, want to get togather ? ^_^ :wub:

is that original? :)

Originally posted by turtle3539+Apr 1 2004, 11:27 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (turtle3539 @ Apr 1 2004, 11:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--97forever@Apr 1 2004, 11:25 PM
Lappy? Hey Lappy??

:unsure: Dang . Another one 'dog-housed'. :(
Nah, he aint in the doghouse. I don't wanna throw the poor dog out in the streets to make room for him... ^_^ [/b][/quote]
97, i dont think i am, well yet :lol:

Turtle, :eek: :eek:

:p :lol:

Originally posted by Lap3Forever+Apr 1 2004, 11:28 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lap3Forever @ Apr 1 2004, 11:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--turtle3539@Apr 1 2004, 11:26 PM
Yall can do better than that.&nbsp; Need something original. :D
Hey Turtle, since we have so much in common and the test never lie, want to get togather ? ^_^ :wub:

is that original? :) [/b][/quote]
Well...its original. Just needs more creativity. ^_^

Originally posted by turtle3539+Apr 1 2004, 11:31 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (turtle3539 @ Apr 1 2004, 11:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Lap3Forever@Apr 1 2004, 11:28 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--turtle3539
@Apr 1 2004, 11:26 PM
Yall can do better than that.  Need something original. :D

Well...its original. Just needs more creativity. ^_^ [/b][/quote]
hmm, more creativity huh? :p

Hey, Trutle since you and me have a lot of stuff in common and we make the perfect b/f and g/f (both ways, well thats what the test says) Since we like evering from Dr Hook to hateing coconuts to being Schrader fans, want to get togather? :) B) :wub:

is that better? :unsure:

97 and Dee.... Lappy and Turtle....
Lappy and Turtle.... 97 and Dee....

Alright, somebody fill me in.

Originally posted by slick-nick@Apr 1 2004, 11:40 PM

Uh...Slick-Nick and celica..... ;) ;) Come on man! It's the latest craze!

Originally posted by Lap3Forever+Apr 1 2004, 11:36 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lap3Forever @ Apr 1 2004, 11:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -turtle3539@Apr 1 2004, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by -Lap3Forever@Apr 1 2004, 11:28 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--turtle3539
@Apr 1 2004, 11:26 PM
Yall can do better than that.  Need something original. :D

Well...its original. Just needs more creativity. ^_^
hmm, more creativity huh? :p

Hey, Trutle since you and me have a lot of stuff in common and we make the perfect b/f and g/f (both ways, well thats what the test says) Since we like evering from Dr Hook to hateing coconuts to being Schrader fans, want to get togather? :) B) :wub:

is that better? :unsure:[/b][/quote]
I dunno. Do you like liver?

:lol:

Originally posted by 97forever+Apr 1 2004, 11:41 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (97forever @ Apr 1 2004, 11:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--slick-nick@Apr 1 2004, 11:40 PM

Uh...Slick-Nick and celica..... ;) ;) Come on man! It's the latest craze![/b][/quote]
Yeah man, she's fallin all over you. Had to let her borrow my mop to clean up her drool. ^_^

Me and Dee really did meet on here and are involved in real life even though we live like 800 miles apart. We got started on here, then on the phone , then with visits...and the future is getting closer every day. :cheers:

Originally posted by 97forever@Apr 2 2004, 12:44 AM
Me and Dee really did meet on here and are involved in real life even though we live like 800 miles apart. We got started on here, then on the phone , then with visits...and the future is getting closer every day. :cheers:
Hey, 97, thats cool man! I always read stuff on here, but never knew anything about it. I'm happy for ya bro, way to go! I hope it works out for ya'll!

Now Lappy and Turtle...... that's obvious.... LOL.

Back
Top Bottom