PING: Happy29

Originally posted by Happy29@Dec 25 2003, 11:21 PM
Where the hell did Yao go?
I think Yao fouled out. I wonder if Jack and Lara Flynn are still sitting there after whats going on.

CW, please play some thread games to boost your count....Happy, please get him some help!

Dont mean to start an argument. I dont see why others can talk to other people on the general chit-chat and start several threads about the same topic about mistletoe or whatever, while I cant start one conversation topic without taking the heat for it.

Originally posted by Riggs10Fan@Dec 25 2003, 11:33 PM
Dont mean to start an argument. I dont see why others can talk to other people on the general chit-chat and start several threads about the same topic about mistletoe or whatever, while I cant start one conversation topic without taking the heat for it.
Sorry CW, at least you're not like OI and Fly (among others).

Carry on friends! :wub: :wub:

Dont worry guys, if CW gets out of line, I have his self-detonation device right here, he is solely concentrated on his best behavior.

Originally posted by Riggs10Fan@Dec 25 2003, 11:42 PM
That's Ok Kat. :)
:wub: We seem to have too much time on our hands so let's all keep being Fourm friends.

Arright CW, this is just 1 outta 5 paint schemes, what do you think?

Attachments

• Onlineride4.jpg
    Onlineride4.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 14
Damn, thats a good looking ride Happy. Didnt you run this is the online race we had a couple months ago?

Originally posted by Riggs10Fan@Dec 27 2003, 02:12 PM
Damn, thats a good looking ride Happy. Didnt you run this is the online race we had a couple months ago?
Yes, it was at the Lowes Night race we had in which I came in 4th. B)

Back
Top Bottom