Please help me find more racing!

M

Mattski

I'm a college student who got hooked on racing just this year after going out of curiosity to Atlanta and then 6 more Cup races this year because it was so incredible.

Could anyone point me in the direction of good short or dirt track racing in SC, Georgia, or NC during this time of year?
Is there anywhere that races during the winter months in these states?

Thanks!

Paging @AndyMarquisLive He's our short track reporter extraordinaire. He knows all and see's all. Also @VaDirt can probably help some. And there's others on here that's short track nuts also.

="Mattski, post: 1026609, member: 9077"]I'm a college student who got hooked on racing just this year after going out of curiosity to Atlanta and then 6 more Cup races this year because it was so incredible.

Could anyone point me in the direction of good short or dirt track racing in SC, Georgia, or NC during this time of year?

Thanks!

That is freaking awesome. I think "hooked" is a bit of an understatement

County Line Raceway in Elm City, NC, has a big race 11-12 November. 6th annual Race for the Kids with a $10k to win super late model race and a $5k to win modified race, plus lots of other things.

I'm a college student who got hooked on racing just this year after going out of curiosity to Atlanta and then 6 more Cup races this year because it was so incredible.

Thanks!

One of the biggest dirt races of the year is this weekend in NC at the Dirt track at Charlotte. World of Outlaws Sprint cars, World of outlaws late models and Super DIRTcar Series big block modifieds.

Thanks!

Carteret County Speedway and Southern National Motorsports Park have big races this weekend in NC. Florence Motor Speedway in SC runs next weekend. Then, the following two weekends, the Myrtle Beach 400 events. Thanksgiving weekend is the Thanksgiving Classic at Southern National.

Thanks so much everyone, I'll definitely be checking out some of these. The race at Bowman-Gray looks awesome, but I was bummed when their schedule said they were done for the year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks so much everyone, I'll definitely be checking out some of these. The race at Bowman-Gray looks awesome, but I was bummed when their schedule said they were done for the year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bowman Gray is definitely unique. I'm not sure its the best racing around, but it is an awesome facility and definitely worth checking out at least one time IMO.
You mentioned winter racing in GA and the Carolinas... Its a while away, but in February there is quite a bit of racing going on in that region.
Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series at Brunswick, GA in February and World of Outlaws at Screvin Speedway in Georgia as well, both dirt late model races.
There is also an PASS series asphalt super late model race in Dillon, SC the first weekend of February and a big weekend of CRA late model races at Watermelon Capital Speedway in Georgia about a week later. The only one I have been to was the one in Brunswick, GA. Real nice dirt track. 3 days of racing called "The Superbowl of dirt racing"

Back
Top Bottom