Please welcome my wife to the forum...

B

Blazing24

LaRustyFan is my wife and is new to the forum and internet. Please welcome her to the forum as you did me several weeks ago.

Thanks a million in advance!!

Welcome and hope you enjoy the fun we have around here. We love to pick on each other and our drivers. Be prepared as I think you are a Rusty fan! We have a Jimmy Spencer Fan club thing going on here. You just might be our next recruit! Just ask DE 2 for an information package! Jump right in and happy posting.

welcome LaRusty fan.............nice to have you here......DE is my husband.........he is a Earnhardt fan and i am A jeff Gordon fan......nice to have you here:D

Welcome to forum..........don't hide now!! Come out and show yourself!!:) We don't bite........honest!!:D

Yeah........join our club!! Sgbg sends out Jimmy Spencer tee-shirts to all newbies!!:)

Welcome LaRustyFan i'm new to this forum also.... I think you will have a good time here [so far I have] :D :D :D

Hi LaRustyFan. Welcome to the board. Just wade in the water is fine.

Welcome to Ya LaRustyFan! The Best place on Earth Welcomes you...

Thanks everybody!! I'm used to the "torture" of being a Rusty fan - especially being married to a Gordon fan!! :takethat:

Well hey there.....Rusty's got a right good chance of grabbing the chechered flag today. Enjoy.

Welcome aboard. Crusty has a great car today. He might just get it done.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Alaskagirl is a Rusty fan too. Seems Rusty's giving Jeffie a run for the ladies anyway. :)

LADIES????? Um!!! Not what I heard*:mygawd: LOL "Hi Alaska" Good to know another Rusty fan. Hard to come by in La. :headshake

Good, another one from Louisiana :D We may have enough to form our own Chapter. I think we have about 6 of now.:p I didn't know we had any Rusty fans in the state. j/k

Welcome LaRusty Fan :) I think you will fit in just fine here. Glad you joined us.

Back
Top Bottom