Pocono Bonehead

Nah, Blaney ain't a bonehead for a simple misjudgment.

I say Aric Almirola crew chief in race 1.

Team 48 for uncontrolled tire. Threw away an easy top 10 finish when they sorely needed one

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Blaney. He hits everything with a Toyota symbol.

jeff gordon, the incoherent rambling at times made me remember how great buddy baker was in the booth.

I don't have a good one for race 2, but the 48 team's tire violation is the closest I got.

Do you know if that was the right front?
Thought it was the LF.

I change my vote to Smithley for essentially wrecking Kyle Busch, btw.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Nah, Blaney ain't a bonehead for a simple misjudgment.

I say Aric Almirola crew chief in race 1.
9014F03B-7D84-490C-8BB1-7D2E0B20261C.jpeg
;)

Even though it wasn't the best race I have saw this year it was still worth watching...so I have to give the bonehead to the fans that threw the towel in after the first rain delay expecting to see it postponed until today. It's a good thing not everyone in the world gives up so easy or this world would really be screwed. :)

........fans that threw the towel in after the first rain delay expecting to see it postponed until today.

Was this really a thing in the race thread?

For me it was only a slight inconvenience. I did some chores, watched some golf and then caught the rest of the race and that beautiful Catskills sky.

btw - the golf had a lightning delay too.

Was this really a thing in the race thread?

For me it was only a slight inconvenience. I did some chores, watched some golf and then caught the rest of the race and that beautiful Catskills sky.

btw - the golf had a lightning delay too.
I was only on the race thread at the start and I haven't read all of it yet and I don't do Facebook or twitter. But, I had a few people tell me there were a lot of fans on twitter and Facebook throwing the towel in after the first rain delay. I don't know if anyone here did or not. Usually once the race starts I only check into the race thread during commercials. It has gotten so far away from actual discussions about the race and usually more about the same half a dozen complaints that I have already heard so many times that I don't feel the need to read it during the race.

But, I had a few people tell me there were a lot of fans on twitter and Facebook throwing the towel in after the first rain delay.

That ‘splains it, the collective mentality of Twitter and Facebook is more nonsensical the larger and more vociferous it is.

I really like the race threads. Yeah the gripes are there but there are enough knowledgeable fans to make it a strong net plus for me. Plus fans in the race thread spot some stuff the booth misses.

I try not to point fingers until all of the facts are in and I get to watch a video a few times. I just watched the Blaney / Busch incident and that was 100% Blaney running over Busch. He must have been texting while racing.:)

The weather.

Pocono#2 reminded me of that martinsville race JG won on the cusp of night. Im surprised he didnt mention it in the broadcast

Majeski for me IMO.

That was pretty bad.

That could have gone either way... yes it was stupid to try and block, but the other guy was not going to get by him either. The other guy had already touched the wall and his momentum was slowed before they came together.

Too bad, Majeski had a bad fast truck.

Back
Top Bottom