Pocono II --- RACE thread

his M&M's have melted

I'm no Danica fan but some of you guys are talking was too much sh*t with nothing to back it up. Do a better job than she does and I will take it back and admit I was wrong.

Fair point Mr. Marquis. Nobody gave Shirley Muldowney crap for being a woman because she won races and championships.

I'm not giving Danica crap because she's a woman. Quite the opposite, in fact. I've given her the benefit of the doubt because she's a woman... because, as long as I've covered racing, I know the boys in NASCAR can't stand to have a woman in the sport and I have no doubt that they race her harder than they'd race Kyle Busch. And I have no doubt that people have intentionally wrecked her. And a lot of people do give her crap solely because she's a woman.

But... at some point, Danica's got to produce results.

I'm no Danica fan but some of you guys are talking was too much sh*t with nothing to back it up. Do a better job than she does and I will take it back and admit I was wrong.
That's kind of a silly thing to say. No one here is a NASCAR driver. Ergo, nobody would be able to criticize anybody. Happy time brigade at it again?

This is shaping up to be one helluva race...hopefully the **** stays away.

Reactions: JEB
I like tires right now. The few gambling on 2 or 0 tires right now are gonna regret that

Time for another Kyle Busch mental meltdown.
Pit reporters drawing straws to see who gets stuck trying to interview him.
I'll give him credit for keeping his cool right there.

I'm not going to call him new and improved, but overall, he has been a lot better with that lately.

Good choice of music for that SEC/ESPN promo. I've been on a bit of a Johnny Cash kick lately.

Back
Top Bottom