Pocono Pre - Race Thread 2022

The alarm bells on the SAFETY of this new car have been going off for months and NASCAR is doing ****** nothing. It's disgusting. We have driver testimony the hits feels harder and now Kurt gets hurt from a hit that's hard, but not viscous. This is not a fluke- this is a problem. NASCAR seems to just be sweeping this under the rug like the 2000/2001 driver deaths.

I'm listening to more of the Jr download podcasts. I heard the Jimmy Spencer one and he said he's accepted the fact he'll almost certainly have Alzheimer's from all his concussions.
Dale Jr quit racing because of concussions he received in the old style cars, Kurts crash was violent. it was a double slap, rear end hits then the front snaps around and slaps the wall. NASCAR is a leader in driver safety and to suggest a conspiracy is laughable. This car is the safeset ever built in this series.

They are absolutely in a bad spot. Wouldn't want to be them. But they have billions in $$$ to fix it and partners with some of the most advanced auto technology firms in the world. Maybe slowing down the cars a few more mph as a stop-gap safety measure is the trick at least til the end of the season?

This is just an awful, awful, awful look with all the rumors about an unsafe car that swirled around in the off-season. Apparently it was true. NASCAR swept that **** under the ****** rug... too far along in the project with too much $$$ invested to say "we f'd up, let's postpone this, and do it right". Nope. Now we have drivers saying the hits are the worst in years and now Kurt has a concussion.
lord the misinformation this site spreads

Ty won in his first Xfinity start and it would be awesome if could repeat that feat in Cup.
Don't wanna put too much pressure on him though...

Hopefully Kurt can make a quick recovery and be back next week.

Ty won in his first Xfinity start and it would be awesome if could repeat that feat in Cup.
Don't wanna put too much pressure on him though...

Hopefully Kurt can make a quick recovery and be back next week.
If manages to put off that miracle I think Kyle makes an announcement he will not return to JGR next season lol

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom