Pocono RACE thread -- Rd. 1

Danica got loose when Brad got to her....you can't count on her

Already starting to blow up? Car wasnt even pushing water out and he was keeping a steady lead on Jr.
Ehh, I agree with Wally. We weren't in Brad's car and couldn't see the gauges.

I'm not gonna be so quick to call him a bonehead. If the debris came off and he drove it hard and got back by Junior, he would have looked like a genius. Like @carolinabuff said, he had the right idea but executed it poorly. The paper just never came off. It almost did at one point when he was tucked up behind Junior.

Like Brad even said, that's racin'!

Brad let one slip away because he didnt want let his engine dept down. I'm certain they will take a win over a breaking motor. Go for the wins. All that matters. Another engine can be built, he cant have this race back.

On another note, Gordon back to top in the points. Good points day for the #24 ;)

Already starting to blow up? Car wasnt even pushing water out and he was keeping a steady lead on Jr.
Look at Logano at Fontana last year. He was pushing water the last ten laps of the race and didn't give a **** and almost won the thing.

I can't imagine Rick re-signing Kasey.
I don't think Kasey would be good in the booth, maybe it's time to paint houses or something :idunno:

I can't imagine Rick re-signing Kasey.
I don't think Kasey would be good in the booth, maybe it's time to paint houses or something :idunno:
when those women stopped following him in those commercials, he's not been the same

L5AGf.gif

That's why i never pay any attention to these guys that are always complaining about tracks being boring.

So if one race at a track happens to be decent it automatically offsets all the boring races before it? I see

to the podium to the podium to the podium to the podium to the podium to the podium to the podium to the podium

So if one race at a track happens to be decent it automatically offsets all the boring races before it? I see
I'm not saying that at all. I'm saying that i might like something others don't. So i like to watch it and make my own decision. Don't take it personally.

I've never been but I can't imagine Pocono is a good race live. Looked like there was lots of passing and it appeared to be a good race on TV.

I'm not saying that at all. I'm saying that i might like something others don't. So i like to watch it and make my own decision. Don't take it personally.

I didn't take it personally I was just saying that if one race at a track happens to be good, that doesn't mean the track still isn't dull

Back
Top Bottom