Pocono RACE thread

That command was pretty good from Dane Cook, and I wasn't expecting a lot.

What a sweet pair those two make. lol

Montoya is a one man wrecking crew. I get so antsy when Gordon is around that hack. He escapes this time.

Kenseth smacked up, whoohoo no win today for him...

Poor Ricky lol and I had Matt and Juan in 2 of my fantasy teams :O

Did Ricky's spotter not tell him JPM was down there and that he had a car on the outside? Lifting would have been a good choice there.

Let JPM go, get a good run then pass him back. Rookie learning opportunity I guess.

Danica can go hard now knowing that her couch-mate is an also ran for the rest of the day if they even get him fixed & back out there...

Man Gordon almost didn't make a lap either.

I'm sick of this bossos missing restarts. Just give the remaining races to someone else if you're just going to go through the motions. Pathetic

Kenseth started 24th and is now running 26th, I believe.

Montoya about took out 3 or so cars there.

They better be keeping sharp objects away from Denny....what else can go wrong for him?

Is always nice seeing Denny have a bad year. Maybe this will humble the guy abit.

Dang, why couldn't Jimmie be a country boy from the Carolina's sponsored by Krispy Kreme, Piggly Wiggly or Waffle House...

That pit crew helmet cam is sweet as heck, I watched a little of NNS last night and a front pit crew had a helmet cam and it was neat to watch.

Cant tell whether Jimmie is toying with Brad or if he's not as fast as he was last time here.

Jesus, 3 cautions and Gordon has been just in front or behind the car that causes it.

looks like kez ' iowa trip last nite didn't hinder him.

what switch is he flippin on dash ----fan ?

They need to increase the pit road speed for this race. Every year it seems like at least 5 or 6 cars get caught speeding.

Last week Kes made a comment about how Jimmie must be getting tired of being better than every1 every weekend, well here we are again...

He was talking to his crew chief & said that Jimmie must be getting tired of having a better car than every1 else every "(expletive)" week...

Back
Top Bottom