poor Kerry

6_17_97_99

man, Kerry Earnhardt dosent make even one lap, AFTER they were talking about how careful and how he was gonna try real hard just to finish one..:D:D:D:D

Unfourtuanalty I dont think it is all the bad lucks fault...the fact still remains that Kerry is the guy wrecking these cars, not bad luck. I dont know if he really has the expierence to be driving Busch or WC cars, but we'll just have to wait and see.

5 DNF's in a row is not bad luck.

Need to start to be realistic.

Originally posted by 20fan
5 DNF's in a row is not bad luck.

Need to start to be realistic.
i agree, this is beyond the point of bad luck

Kerry would do well to spend a bit of his off time on a dirt track learning how to drive with his gas pedal instead of the steering wheel.

Poor Kerry,What about Poor Terry,He is the one loosing his wallet.Kerry didn't get a lot of talent from Mother nature.I just hope the guy doesn't kill himself,or someone else.I mean no offense to Earnhardt family,or fans,But sometimes things don't get passed down for what ever reason. :)

Originally posted by Awesome_Bill
Unfourtuanalty I dont think it is all the bad lucks fault...the fact still remains that Kerry is the guy wrecking these cars, not bad luck.  I dont know if he really has the expierence to be driving Busch or WC cars, but we'll just have to wait and see.

so that was his fault two weeks ago when that other car got under him with only a few laps to go and got loose and up in to him?

Judas, that's called racing.

But, if you want, I'll give you that week as not being his fault.

Can you explain every other DNF? Is it ever his fault?

Back
Top Bottom