Post your experiences meeting drivers

jayandtim

Jackman
1)Had dinner with Buckshot Jones and his crew chief in Indy at a steakhouse back in 1995.

2)Kenny Schrader came to our local track a few years ago. A few of us were in the infield after the race drinking a few beers and Kenny came up and joined us and we shot the bull back and forth

3)Met Jeff Gordon twice. Once in 1991 at IRP. Another in 2004 at ChicagoLand. It really is interesting how fame changes how you act. In 1991 no one really knew him so he had nobody crowding him, he had no problem talking then in 2004 it was just a quick hello as his posse was around him

4)Met Rusty countless times. Off and on with him. Sometimes he's a hell of a guy , other times hes an ass. Guy was wearing a Jeff Gordon shirt and asked Rusty for an autograph, Rusty took a look at the shirt and gave a smirk and walked off (He really hates Jeff)

5)Met Kyle Busch twice. First time was before he was with Samantha. Total Jerk. 2nd time wa slast year and he was as nice as could be

6)Met Kenny Wallace. Guy is 100% pure energy.

7)D.W. He was really quiet. Hardly talked

8)Mikey Waltrip at a local NAPA store. Guy was a dick. Had his hat real low. Just sai d"Hi" signed then that was t. No pics, nothing. I told him I was sorry about MWR and he just shook his head and mumbled some stuff

9)Saw Larry Mcreynolds, Mike Joy and a few others (Im guessing Fox members) at a Mcdonalds.
I was laughing at imagining Larry ordering food. Yea James (cashier) let me have a BIG MAC! a MEDIUM FRY! and a CHOCOLATE MIKSHAKE!!

10)Ran into Harvick at a Wal Mart in Joilet. It was weird, cuz usually celebrities or athletes wear hats and sunglasses in public to throw people off but he didnt, because I guess on tv hes always wearing a hat and glasses. The funny part was he was near a Kyle Busch cutout for MONSTER ENERGY

11)Met Tony Stewart a few times. Nice guy but a no nonsense kinda guy. Basically fi you act stupid around him. He will tell you

12)Robert Pressley came in to my work one time. I todl him I always thought the Skoal car was nice, he said "if only it ran that nice"

13)Terry Labonte likes to say "sumbitch" alot which was funny

Reactions: Pat
Met Ken Schrader when I was probably 8 or 9, got his autograph and he patted my head

Met Kenny Wallace the same day I met Schrader, was a really nice guy and always had a smile on his face. I love his laugh

Met Dale Jr. in 2005 at the Talladega spring race. Was really polite but seemed kinda shy

I've never met any of the drivers..... I was never into autographs or any of that kinda' stuff... I always figured no matter how much fame or money they had.... they put their pants on the same way as I did. The only thing you mentioned that I would be interested in was..... just running into someone like Schraeder and having a couple beers and shooting the bull......

the first time the trucks were at Flemington NJ. we some how got to sit in the drivers meeting. it was right there in the stands.

Met Kasey Kahne in 2005...he'd been signing autographs for 3 hours at a racing show at that point, so he didn't say much.

Not a driver, but an owner Junie Dunleavy at Bristol in 97. I saw him sitting outside the transporter and asked if he could sign my Dick Trickle Heilig Myers hat. He seemed to be surprised that anyone would want his autograph.I asked him how the car was running and he went into a detailed version of not only how the car was running but how the team was running that year.I also told him I had come from Cali to watch the race and we talked about my trip and how it was going. What a kind a gracious man he was.

Not a driver, but an owner Junie Dunleavy at Bristol in 97. I saw him sitting outside the transporter and asked if he could sign my Dick Trickle Heilig Myers hat. He seemed to be surprised that anyone would want his autograph.I asked him how the car was running and he went into a detailed version of not only how the car was running but how the team was running that year.I also told him I had come from Cali to watch the race and we talked about my trip and how it was going. What a kind a gracious man he was.
Now THAT is something I'd be interested in....... meeting Junie..... That's awesome man.......

I'd also have liked to sat down with Jr. Johnson....

Now THAT is something I'd be interested in....... meeting Junie..... That's awesome man.......

I'd also have liked to sat down with Jr. Johnson....

Yeah, that's something I will never forget. And to top it off my favorite driver at the time Jimmy Spencer won the Busch race that night. I remember asking Spencers CC how the car was running and he simply said Jimmy is fast.So I talked to Junie and Spencer won on the same day.What an epic day that was.:D

Met Dave Marics about 10 years back at a retirement party for someone I know. Yes, he was wearing wingtips.

I introduced myself (as a NASCAR fan) and he shook my hand and it was the MOST PAINFUL handshake I have ever received, but also the most awesome...I thought he was going to break my hand. Then we talked about racing and random stuff like fishing & hunting for a few minutes. We ran into each other and had random chatter a few more times throughout the night and he always presented himself as down-to-earth and laid-back. He enjoys his beer quite a bit too :laugh:. And he asked for my mac & cheese recipe because I brought some to the party and he snacked on it all night (that was pretty cool). Definitely the best experience I have had with a driver.

That's a great story! I can just imagine him asking for the recipe!

Read this book

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/p/wid...d=Google_&sourceId=PLGoP4094&k_clickid=3x4094

Dave Marcis is in it alot. Great stories
I'll have to check that book out..thanks!

Yeah...it was weird. I overheard him asking the group of people he was mingling with who made the mac & cheese, and one of them pointed me out. Dave came over to me and said it was one of the best things he has ever eaten and asked if he could have my recipe. He pulled a mini notebook out of his front flannel shirt pocket, and handed it to me along with a pen. I have not seen him since then but I went to school my whole life with a friend whose dad was one of his crew members in the 80's. (Not saying the name for the sake of privacy).

Back in the 90s, when I was really making the rounds of the races, Buddy Baker was often a guest speaker of the tour groups I was with.
After the meet and greet, he'd usually sit a few of us, shoot the breeze, tell stories, and drink beer. He was a really delightful story teller and
really had some good ones.

Two of the best handshakes I ever had was with Richard Petty and Bill France Jr.
Solid, firm, sincere.

Good thread idea. I don't care much about getting autographs anymore. I loved it when I was a kid. Dale Earnhardt, Rick Mast, Harry Gant were all great. Rusty Wallace just didn't seem interested. Mark Martin was the same, he didn't even look up. I understand that if you just walk up to them but if it's a personal appearance where people are standing in line, fake it. I posted in race experience thread about Ben Kennedy at Martinsville this year. He was amazing. He has a whole family of fans in my house. In the mid 90s I was at a show in Roanoke Va. (same one Mark Martin was at). I got to spend about 10 minutes talking to Bobby Hillin Jr. He was great. I felt sorry for him because no one was in line for him. Ran into Kevin Harvick before a Monday Martinsville race, 2010 maybe? I was with my nephew, who is a big KH fan, he was pretty cool. He told me I should be more like my nephew.(was wearing Ryan Newman Army hat)

My favorite driver meeting experience was at South Boston around 2008 or 2009 after a K&N series race. I don't remember what the series sponsor was then. I met Austin Dillon after the race. I told him about watching his dad race at my local track years before. He asked if he was any good. I told him honestly I didn't remember. Mike was there too. It was funny. He was awesome even though he was upset about letting that race slip away.

I really wish I could meet Jimmie Johnson and have him sign my diecast.

Met Richard Petty and Aric Almirola. Aric is gorgeous and Mr. Petty was extremely nice (he also has great skin)!

Talked with Jeff Burton for 10 minutes at Pocono in 2013. Really cool guy to talk to and was great because he was my favorite driver at the time. Met Jimmie Johnson at Richmond in 2015 and gained a ton of respect. The man had 30-40 people around him and stood there signing things for every single one. He's full of class. Met Dale Jr at Pocono in 2014 and got to talk with him for a few minutes. Asked him about his appearance on Fast and Loud, the TV show based on Gas Monkey Garage, and spoiler alert, he said it was completely scripted. Other than that I've had a few quick run ins with Kyle Larson, Ryan Newman, David Ragan, Brian Vickers, Ricky Craven, Paul Wolfe, Paul Menard and Kenny Wallace

Allow me to start off saying I've been extremely fortunate. In 2015, I won NASCAR's Official Fantasy Contest 3x in a span of about 2 months. Lots of goodies of course, but the package each time included hot passes, a spot in the driver's meeting, and VL access post race for a photo op with the race winner and trophy...

Coke Zero 400 at Daytona. This was the first event that I attended thru DK. This was the one that was delayed until close to midnight by rain and ended with the 3 car going airborne into the fence...

-Jimmie Johnson. We were given the chance to present one of the contingency award checks from the previous race. I was given the choice of JJ or KyBu. Humble guy and gracious with his time. Following the photo and hat dance, we shook hands and I wished him luck in the race.

-Joe Gibbs. I approached him following the drivers meeting and shook hands/wished his team well. Very brief, but there was a hoard of people around after the meeting concluded. Might also have something to do with the 4 hat I was sporting. Ha!

-Dale Jr in VL after his win. We waited around until 4 or 5am if I remember correctly, due to the late start plus his other media obligations. Very humble and down to earth. I offered congrats/shook hands and posed next to Jr. and the race trophy along with my wife and friends we had with us. I think my wife was star struck a little as he put his arm around her during our photo.

Loudon 1 - July 2015.

-Matt Kenseth. Similar to JJ two weeks earlier, we presented him with a contingency award. Nice guy, really short in terms of height...but most of the drivers are and I'm also pushing 6'3. Polite and I thought it was cool he had his daughter(s) with him. I also had the chance to greet him at Bristol a month later leading into driver intros.

-Kyle Petty. Gracious and stopped for a quick photo with me on pit road before the race. Made sure to convey my gratitude especially given we were at NHMS...

-DeLana Harvick. Was able to snag a quick selfie before the green flag. Quick interaction, but there is obviously a lot going on and I believe Keelan was there for that race.

-Marty Snider. Very welcoming. Got a photo with him in the garage after the race.

-Adam Sandler. Guy had to be pulled away by his handlers as he kept stopping after the drivers meeting to continue to sign autographs. He was at the track to promote the release of Pixels. Saying he was gracious with his time would be an understatement. I managed to grab a quick pic of him and got to shake hands.

Rodney Childers. Great crew chief, even better person. I don't deny being biased though.

Bristol Night Race 2015

-Dale Jarrett. A class act and a great guy. I was watching the NBC pre race show from VL. When they went to commercial, DJ approached me and complimented me for the Buddy Baker shirt I had on. This was the first race following his death.

-Kevin Harvick. I've never had a bad experience with him. Have also met him previously at Daytona and Kansas. I tried to be brief as he took a photo with me in the tunnel prior to intros. Him and Kenseth were chatting so I tried to be respectful.

-Matt DiBenedetto. Nice guy which we all knew already. Presented him with a contingency award check. I believe he was the highest finish rookie in the previous race.

-Joey Logano. He won that night so we met in VL for a photo up. Harvick finished 2nd and was closing on him in the late stages. I was wearing a #4 hat again and I approached him he says, "YOU just got your ass beat!" This obviously got a big laugh from his crew. My wife laughed, but I thought at the time it was kind of a douche comment. I just replied back that I didn't realize I was driving in the race. I've started to slowly warm up to JL this year since Harv is now in the Ford camp. That said, I certainly enjoyed Kenseth taking out the 22 at Martinsville a couple of months later.

Kansas Fall 2015

Joey was much more humble in VL this time around. This was immediately after he turned the 20 late in the race setting up the Martinsville incident. I had my father in law with and he's a big dude in his own right. Plus he had a Harvick hat on with me so this time Sliced Bread was out numbered...Lol!

Tony Raines great guy
Steve Parks great guy
Robby Gordon great guy
Harry Gant great guy
Joe Nemechek great guy

Kevin Harvick dickhead
Michael Waltrip complete dickhead
Alan Bestwick complete dickhead

I have lost track of all the drivers I have met over the years but the ones mentioned stand out.

Many over the years...these standout in my mind

First, Dave Blaney invited all his fans to his house for a get together/cookout, that was awesome! Dave's brother Dale is more outgoing that Dave and will happily shoot the bull with you. Ryan is well, Ryan a good kid.

Driving somewhere in eastern PA a while ago and there was the 33 Skoal car under a tent and some guy sitting next to it. Nobody else in sight. It was Harry Gant, my wife and I sat down and talked to him for about 15 minutes before moving on.

Ted Musgrve always had a smile and made you feel like you were his best friend.

Boris Said, one very very funny guy.

Kenny Wallace and Ken Schrader - these guys are the real deal, nothing fake about them. I have talked to them many times in the pits at dirt track races.

Just a couple weeks ago I stopped at the Petty Museum and the King was there with his traditional smile, sunglasses and hat. Nice as could be, didn't feel rushed in any way.

The most fun I've ever had at a race track was the weekend of my 60th birthday. I wanted to do something special so I rented a camper for the weekend at AMS. One of my brothers drove my truck with the camper to the speedway and one of my nephews drove it back for me. We rented a bunch of lots near the airport, two brothers RV and camper, my camper and some of my nephews and his friends rounded up together.

Thursday we met some drivers at the airport. I got autographs from DW, Dale Jarrett and Bobby LaBonte as they were checking in and picking up their rides. I saw Coach Gibbs at the airport also. He had a bunch of people with him so I didn't ask for an autograph but I did shake his hand in passing. I also saw Junior departing from his airplane but he was under tight security. I remember it was the sudden presence of security that clued us in to his imminent arrival. LOL Junior.

Friday we spent all day in the pits and outside the garage gates waiting to get autographs. I got about 25 autographs. I can't remember them all. There was Jimmie Johnson, Matt Kenseth, Tony Stewart, Kerry Earnhart, Terry LaBonte, Rusty Wallace, Kyle Petty, Jimmy Spencer, Truex, Elliott Sadler, Kenny Wallace. Several others. Greg Biffle. Casey Mears. Also Chad Knaus and Robert Yates. I missed Dale Jr because I had to go to the ladies room. When I got back some people there with us the autographs they got. Dang it!

The most fun autograph was with Kenny Wallace. He said we had to run with him from the gate to his golf cart which we did like a bunch of ducks. He is pure energy.

I got my picture with Rusty, Kerry, Mike Helton, Kasey Kahne and Bobby LeBonte. My brother and SIL and nephew got pictures with Jeff Gordon, Terry LeBonte Dale Jarrett, DW and Biffle.

As the sun was starting to go down we walked through the infield to see one of my SILs cousins who had a decked out school bus between turn 1 and 2. Standing on the top of that thing was down right scary.

When we got back to our camp site, I could not walk another step. I had to pass on the Busch race that night. There was no way I could walk back to the track. My SIL said she barely made it herself.

It was a truly great weekend, except there was a big wreck on lap one. WT? And in the last few laps Junior tried to block Edwards, got wrecked instead and Edwards won the race.

I did meet and get Chocolate Myers autograph on one trip to RCR. He is a great guy and loves to tell stories. :)
I forgot him. I went to RCR open house in 1994. There was a long line but Chocolate still was awesome. Took a minute to talk. Back then the 3 team had a team dog, Lugnut. I don't remember what breed he was. Chocolate was his caretaker. We asked how Lugnut was, he told us to go check and come back and tell him, which we did.

I forgot him. I went to RCR open house in 1994. There was a long line but Chocolate still was awesome. Took a minute to talk. Back then the 3 team had a team dog, Lugnut. I don't remember what breed he was. Chocolate was his caretaker. We asked how Lugnut was, he told us to go check and come back and tell him, which we did.
Love the part about the dog. :)

Bobby Hamilton - Super nice guy who didn't mind signing my race program.
Richard Petty - The King was awesome. He signed my race program, shook my hand, and I complimented him on his top-5 run that day.
Bobby Labonte - Quiet guy, yet really nice and didn't hesitate to sign an autograph.
Joe Gibbs - Simply one of the nicest people involved in the sport that I've met.
Jeff Burton - He was trying to escape, but I caught him much to his dismay. He still gave me an autograph, but was none too happy about it. Also, my mother used to work with Jeff's uncle, so over Xmas holiday he took a few die casts of mine and got Ward and Jeff to sign them for me.

Followed a few drivers over the years... many will if they watched for awhile... I'll recount the ones which standout most.

Jason Keller/Randy Lajoie/Chad Little/Curtis Markham - It was 1997 at Myrtle Beach... these guys were at a NASCAR Cafe in the area for the race weekend. I was 11 at the time and this was the first time meeting any driver... All were really humble and provided a fun experience. I remember Jason Keller being really nice...

Terry Labonte - 2002 Pepsi 400 Daytona... this would be one of the coolest and more rare experiences I could have imagined, good thing my best friend was there with or no one else at home would believe it... It was mid afternoon before the Saturday Night race... we were under the Allison Grandstands on the backstretch... All the sudden I hear a voice "Hey man... Nice Shirt!" I was wearing Terry Labonte's Kelloggs/Got Milk paint scheme shirt which he would race one week later... I immediately just say, "thank you in a low key tone while slowly turning around to look t who said it... I saw a stopped golf cart and freaking Terry Labonte himself sitting there! Unreal! I still cannont believe this happened. It took me a minute to digest what was going on, but he was so cool, and patient... he seemed like he was having a blast just getting to interact a little like this. He signed the shirt, still have it folded up from that day itself...

Jason Jarrett - 2003, It was a Saturday morning at a RV dealership in Shepardsville Kentucky, such a random off the main road location honestly... no crowd at all. Kenny Wallace show car was there... looked like a legit piece from their current stable though... loaded with up to the date everything at that time... any way Jason Jarret had some small ARCA sponsorship I guess tied in with this RV place... he was just standing there, so I went over and we had a nice discussion about all kinds of current racing topics at that time, for his ARCA team and some of his competition... he said he was leaving from there to fly into Charlotte Motor Speedway to watch "dad" compete in the all star race that night.

Jamie McMurray - 2006, 2009... saw him at the Livonia Michigan Roush Open House both times... 2006 he seemed miserable and it was honestly kind of a buzzkill going up to speak with him... he just looked "overly" annoyed and like he didn't care about anyone who was probably there in support for him... really came off in a bad way... 2009 was a better experience being around him, he at least seemed to tolerate fans better this time...

Carl Edwards - 2013, I was a full fledged Carl fan by this time... I wanted to talk to him at least once about the "dive bomb under #48" back at Kansas in 2008... He was so cool.. I think he appreciated the way I asked him to recount the end of that race... He really took a unique tone describing the way he car was handling on those last laps... differernt than the way he appears on TV being super excited... it felt like he was talking to me like he would a member of his team or something... He just got really candid didn't care about the choice of words he used... told me about some things that really "ticked" him off on the last pit stop of that afternoon and how he was trying to correct it with his corner entry and all during the last run to get to #48" ... he still recalls the details like it was the last race run... really neat experience.

Met the Elliott family at Berlin Raceway when Chase was 16. Bill was in the stands behind with the rest of the spotters. Talked to him briefly before the race. Talked to Chase after the race, he was very humble, seemed like a great kid.
Met a bunch of WoO guys a couple years ago. Doug Wolfgang stands out as a very nice and. gracious guy. Steve Kinser was the crabby old curmudgeonly type.
Favorite meeting was with Roleand Leong of the Hawaiian funny car fame back in 1974 in the pits at Great Lakes Dragway. He was mixing up some nitro and he took the time to explain what he was doing. Nice guy.

1)Rusty Wallace- Was a jerk. This was in 97. If you had a Rusty shirt or hat on he was great, if you didn't he just look annoyed

2)Mike Joy- Was a great guy.

3)Tony Stewart- Was really funny. Took a kids Jeff Gordon hat and acted like he threw it. Kid looked upset, Tony laughed gave it back and walked with the kid to Jeff to get a picture of all 3 of them

4)Carl Edwards- Wasn't a fan of him. Always found him fake. Was really nice. I had a Jimmy johns bag in my hand. He laughed and said "please dont make me sign that. Subway will have my ass"

5)Back in mid 90s i ran into bob jenkins, benny parsons and a few ESPN people at Dennys at 11:30 pm lol. Great guys. Benny is one big eater!

I have enjoyed meeting Danica Patrick, Ricky Stenhouse, Kenny Wallace, Kurt Busch, Michael Waltrip, Tony Stewart, Kyle Larson, Alex Bowman, Joey Logano, Dale Earnhardt Jr...and team owners Roger Penske, Chip Ganassi, and Joe Gibbs. All of them were very nice.

Great thread. I've been fortunate to have grown up in and around racing, always a fan, then covered it as a broadcaster, and for many years since remained a fan. Too many encounters to count, but the fact is racing is a family, and drivers are like most athletes. Each got to the big time being talented, confident and wanting to beat everyone else.

Early years: I was born and raised in Conover NC, went to school with Dale Jarrett (he is a tad older than I) and knew the Jarrett family. Great folks, genuine, salt of the earth people. Ned took me with him to see a Darlington race he was going to (doing his radio broadcasts at the time) when I was about 13. Dale was a great athlete, our QB and a super golfer. I pulled for him throughout his career. His sister Patti was in my class. She went on to do marketing work with Skoal. During my even younger days I went to Hickory Motor Speedway a few times and got to meet Bobby Issac (our local hero), and many others from Bobby Allison to Wendell Scott. I remember being there well after the race when the drivers lined up at the pay window to collect their winnings. Hard to believe many of them got their money that way but it's true!

Next phase: I was station manager and morning show host at a local radio station in the Charlotte area. I got a press pass and covered every Charlotte race from first day of practice through qualifying, then the race itself. Met and interviewed most everyone netween 1985 - 1988. Loved talking with Buddy Baker, Ricky Rudd, Richard Petty, Ernie Irvan and others. Ernie lived in Concord and was an in-person guest on my show once. Great guy and a shame what happened to him. I remember one Charlotte race; Waltrip and Earnhardt had tangled in the previous race and were not happy with each other. Naturally their cars were side by side in the garage area. I couldn't get to Darrrell for a comment...he was constantly working on his chassis and avoiding us. I spotted Dale coming from his hauler and positioned myself in his path to intercept for a couple of questions (had my cassette recorder and mic with the station flag). He answered me but I got the full intimidator look and knew to call it quits!

Later years: Well away from broadcasting but staying in touch with some friends in the racing biz. I follow racing like all fans via TV and attending races. My wife and I remain big fans. The drivers are very busy now with tight schedules. The sport is full business, and they are pressed to perform at every PR opportunity. Since moving to Florida 4 years ago we go to Homestead every year and went to Daytona this February. Met a few drivers there but very briefly. Sad that they can't interact in the same way as many years ago. But every sport has changed.

Other encounters to recall but I've taken too much time as it is. I am fortunate to have had opportunities to be close to this sport over the years. So many great folks!

Met Rusty back in 98. He was cool. He was late and flew in and stayed longer to sign for everyone. Nice enough guy.

Met Harvick at Sonoma. Answered a bunch of questions before the race. He was cool. He had just had his boy so he looked beat.

Met Hamlin there too. Thus was after his first battle with the back surgery. A guy asked him how his back was and Denny replied, "well that's original, I haven't heard that question yet." I liked him a lot.

Met Larson many times before he got big, but recently met him again with Rico Abreu and he hasn't changed a bit. A little more reserved because there are so many eyes on him, but great nontheless.

Living in his hometown a few years, I've met Clint Bowyer a few time. ...Definitely not a fan. At the grand opening of his car dealership, he brought Mark Martin, Michael and Darrel Waltrip with him. It was alright I suppose.

At the racers expo in Daytona and I'm at the urinal, I know TMI but, guy on my left says watch that little shiit beside you. It's Dave Marcis and the little shiit'' on my right was Dale Sr. Marcis says watch him, he'll pisss on your shoes. Yes, Sr's eyes did twinkle. Dale sticks out his hand to shake and Dave says make him wash first, no telling were his hand has been!!.
Got both to sign my hat. Met Rusty at Loudon and wasn't impressed

Met Rusty at Loudon and wasn't impressed

When I met Rusty he was nice to us. I remember we saw him inside the garage area. He was looking at us on the other side of the gate. We asked the guy guarding the gate why was he looking at us. He said he was counting the number of fans here. I never found out why, but he came out to greet us, signed and I was able to get a picture with him. He carries his own Sharpie for autographs. It is blue. :cool:

Haven't met a single one but love hearing a lot of the stories.

When I met Rusty he was nice to us. I remember we saw him inside the garage area. He was looking at us on the other side of the gate. We asked the guy guarding the gate why was he looking at us. He said he was counting the number of fans here. I never found out why, but he came out to greet us, signed and I was able to get a picture with him. He carries his own Sharpie for autographs. It is blue. :cool:
Back in the 90's, my folks were at the mall in Danville, VA during the Martinsville race weekend and there was Rusty, his wife(name?), and Stephen shopping. Apparently nobody else at the mall even noticed him and my folks said they didn't want to bother him. Also, my pops used to take his Trans Am to car shows in the area and Wendell Scott's wife was usually showing one of his race cars there. He used to talk to her quite frequently.

I met Jimmy Spencer when he'd run a modified at Thompson when nascar came to Louden. I know several other cup guys would come along and run also but drawing a blank.
Kenny Schrader showed up one night a Seekonk and was mobbed, I couldn't get within 50 feet of him.
John Force would do appearances at Tasca Ford, that man sure does like Budweiser is all I'll say!

I met Jimmy Spencer when he'd run a modified at Thompson when nascar came to Louden. I know several other cup guys would come along and run also but drawing a blank.
Kenny Schrader showed up one night a Seekonk and was mobbed, I couldn't get within 50 feet of him.
John Force would do appearances at Tasca Ford, that man sure does like Budweiser is all I'll say!
When you have as many championships as John Force, you can drink all the Budweiser you want.

Back
Top Bottom