Pre-Race: 108th Indianapolis 500

It didn't sound like he is really that much in control of what is going on there. It sounded like Hendrick and Gordon are the ones making the decisions and that they are the ones prioritizing the Indy race due to all of the resources that has been invested to make it happen. I'm sure Kyle is all in for that also.

Hendrick said it days go, I posted it and got crucified by the R-F experts.
“But THE SPONSORS AND THE FANS!!!” I seen this all over…well Rick owns the sponsor and most fans universally have wanted to see him run the 500 since Robin Miller championed it since his rookie year in 2014. Next topic.

Mike Tirico interviewing Austin Butler and Jodie Comer on NBC

NBC is gonna be a huge loss.

(Apparently, according to some of the articles I’ve read, NBC is out and FS2 is in.)
If that is true, then I guess it will save me the cost of paying for another day in my hotel. May have to find a sports bar tomorrow.

It’s very wholesome that my childhood hero has been with my current fav driver this whole journey. You know Jeff Gordon is enjoying every step of this along with us if not more so. Larson doing the double is as close as I’ll get to seeing JG run the double.

One of the fans who waited out the rain was rap and vh1 legend Flavor Flav

I wonder how many Air Titans that IndyCar rented and how many are in Charlotte?

Also slightly curious why NASCAR and NHRA haven't built/bought Air Titans. They are clearly more efficient than the old school Jet Engine system.

I wonder how many Air Titans that IndyCar rented and how many are in Charlotte?

Also slightly curious why NASCAR and NHRA haven't built/bought Air Titans. They are clearly more efficient than the old school Jet Engine system.
IMS has rented NASCAR's air titans, which dry the track quicker than traditional jet dryers. Last week, the track was dried in a record time of 77 minutes.

If they show all of the 2023 500 plus all three races today it is going to be about 1800 miles of racing for race fans to watch.

I am going to need to need a bigger bag of Cheetos.

Back
Top Bottom