Pre-race: Busch Lite Clash At The Coliseum

How many times are you going to say the same thing over and over?
That's about all he ever does. He thinks if he doesn't like something that no one else should either and if he tells them enough then he will convince them not to like it either. But it obviously never works out very well for him because he is always back the next week to do it all over again. It would be a lot easier for him if he would just copy and paste the same gripes every week. I'm loving this show today and I don't give a rat's azz if Andy does or not. He reminds me of a little kid that just keeps repeating the same thing over and over again until someone gives them a little attention. :)

That's about all he ever does. He thinks if he doesn't like something that no one else should either and if he tells them enough then he will convince them not to like it either. But it obviously never works out very well for him because he is always back the next week to do it all over again. It would be a lot easier for him if he would just copy and paste the same gripes every week. I'm loving this show today and I don't give a rat's azz if Andy does or not. He reminds me of a little kid that just keeps repeating the same thing over and over again until someone gives them a little attention. :)
This s**ts been good all day, and having a two year old screaming and jumping up and down, it's nap time

My depression has really been ****** with me the last couple weeks. This racing tonight has put me in a good mood. I needed something like this
Why are you depressed man? Braves and Bulldogs are champs 🏆

The problem with that is the younger fans aren't going to stick around over time just for these sideshows, they will either like the on-track product or they won't
That's why when they leave, you need to have new ones to bring in to replace them and hope a few stay long term to replace us older fans as we die off.

I have enjoyed it so far but this is just a prescription for a demolition derby.

I am just going to enjoy it and not take it to serious.
It will be imsane and the winner eill probably be the one least expected to win.

Please don’t have a mechanical failure decide the race

**** just been really rough for me
Why are you depressed is about as useful a question as why are you right handed. It's genetics. We don't control genetics. Mother was institutionalized for most of my childhood. Manic-depressive or as they now call it bi-polar. Even at her best she was different. But after meeting her extended family...they all were "different". I mean ALL of them. What's frustrating for those of us that suffer from depression is it comes in waves. Some of us fake it quite well. Others, like my mom/myself, isolate and stay in bed. Close to bedsore bed. It sucks. It's NOT something you can walk-off although exercise is almost always beneficial. I've never been diagnosed as depressed but had great difficulty maintaining employment. Get myself tied in knots and have quit at least 50 jobs. Maybe more. Several of those I was hired & quit more than once. When my head was right I was the perfect employee. Always on time, willing to help others, kept my area clean, zero comebacks. But allowed myself to be taken advantage of and eventually melted-down.

Some of us struggle just getting up EVERY DAY but smile all the time while suffering. For some meds help. For some meds flatten their drive to unacceptable levels. Those frequently don't make it. Main problem is people don't talk about this stuff. What do YOU say if someone says they have terminal cancer? What can you say?

Attrition and parts failure is kind of a good thing really. Hate to say it

Back
Top Bottom