1632139721697.png

Sunday, September 26, 2021​

7:00pm/et
1632139926189.png
1632139940414.png

STAGES 80/160/267 LAPS = 400.5 miles
1.5 mile Asphalt Oval
First Cup Race: 1998
All Time Cup Wins: Jimmie Johnson (4) Most Active Cup Wins: Brad Keselowski (3)

The 2nd Round Of the 2021 NASCAR Playoffs begin this week at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway with only 12 drivers remaining in the quest to be crowned 2021 NASCAR Cup Champion. Which driver/team will try their luck and defy the odds to hit the jackpot of winning this race to gain entry into the Round Of 8?

I've never been more relieved to sarcastically post "how much does Larson win by" as I am this week. Moving on!

Damn, I just got back Sat from being at South Point for 3 days while in town for a slot car race. It would be kind of cool watching some of the drivers and their wives that stay there playing the machines and table games. Plus that is where they stage all of the haulers for the hauler parade. I just checked to see if there was going to be one this year but it only shows one in 2022 so I'm figuring they are not doing one this year. If they were I could have went back and stayed there again for a couple of days and watched the hauler parade and race slot cars again this week. :(
Pennzoil 400 Las Vegas 2022 | March 4 - 6 (lasvegashowto.com)

Friday night, Saturday night and Sunday night:cool::cool::cool:. Races just feel more important under the lights.

Could be a big opportunity for one of the Penske cars to snag a win and move to the final 8.

~Checks notes: oh Larson won here back in March~

1632160123523.png

some short clips of Vegas xfinity when we went earlier this year, there were so many restarts, figured I better record a couple. Was impressed by the visibility of this track, even seated down low where I like to be up in it, felt like you could see almost everything, was easy to big screen the backstretch then pickup in turn 3. Believe they had somewhere in the neighborhood of 650HP that day 🔊

I just interested to see how the #4 will do on a 1.5 mile track. This will be a hard round for them

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I just interested to see how the #4 will do on a 1.5 mile track. This will be a hard round for them

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
yep and Harvick isn't that great on a roval either. I think they will be going all out on this 1.5 it's their best chance....if they have anything for them

I don't think Larson's car is going to show up well on a blacktop oval myself..probably a moot point if he is up front though.

Back
Top Bottom