Pre Race: South Point 400@ Las Vegas Motor Speedway

They claimed it's to have cooler temps for the people in the stands. I'm thinking it's less football games to compete with

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
They've done this with Texas a few times as well

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I completely forgot that this place was repaved.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

They claimed it's to have cooler temps for the people in the stands. I'm thinking it's less football games to compete with

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Just competing with Sunday Night Football. On NBC.

I've got IndyCar on and they've been plugging the game all race.

This race better have some tempers flaring for this late of a start on a Sunday.

The start time was perfect today for me because the Chargers game and the Grand Prix at Long Beach and the NHRA drag race in St Louis is now over and the Rams game should be close to being done before the cup race starts. I can just watch the leaderboard while the 49ers and Packers game is on. :D

Oh, so YouTube TV and NBC are having a carriage dispute.

NBC probably demanding an increase in carriage fees when NBCSN is about to go away and MSNBC has dropped like a million viewers.

I’m actually pretty okay with a little Sunday Night NASCAR. I actually wish there a few more like this, was able to watch football all day and now I’ll relax watching racing into the night.

I’m actually pretty okay with a little Sunday Night NASCAR. I actually wish there a few more like this, was able to watch football all day and now I’ll relax watching racing into the night.
I think this race would be the perfect one and only Monday Night fall race on the schedule.

Only gotta compete with ESPN.

Back
Top Bottom