1632743361369.png

Sunday, October 3, 2021​

2:00pm/et
1632743605799.png
1632743734740.jpeg

STAGES 60/120/188 LAPS = 500 MILES
2.66 mile Asphalt Trioval
First Cup Race: 1969
All Time Cup Wins: Dale Earnhardt (10) Most Active Cup Wins: Brad Keselowski (6)
The ultimate Agent of Chaos is the site of this week’s Round Of 12 NASCAR Cup Playoff race, Talladega Superspeedway. With championship hopes running the gamut from healthy to running on life support, Dega is the track that can equal things out in the blink of an eye. What driver will avoid the anarchy around him and maintain his quest of being 2021 NASCAR Cup Champion?

Last edited:
With it being the YellaWood 500, it feels right for Brad to steal it again

I won't be able to watch the DH on Sat because I will be racing in a cash slot car race but I will definitely be home Sunday to watch...unless I don't make the money round and don't win enough for gas to make it back home. :)

Ran Xfinity at Dega last night on iRacing right after the schedule week flip. It's haunting me losing by 0.050 seconds. I've gone over that last lap hundreds of times in my head to see and learn what I could do differently. Only thing I can come up with is that I should not have tried to lightly block the 22 high in 3. I was thinking I could get him to check or break momentum a tad while still holding the 24 down. Thought I had it, but the 3 and 19 went high and won it in an epic finish. 0x for the race as well, which shocked me given how much 3 wide there was. I'm in blue 16.

I think what it eventually came down to is that the guy in the 9 couldn't hold a line. He was that erratic all race, and kept stuffing it three wide into a turn in the middle.

That thing is a mess. Pontiac Trans Am, part Boss Mustang..which would probably be a better copy to make than a GM Pontiac.

View attachment 57781

Can you run the Yellawood 500 in 28 hours. It ain't been done before not in no RWR car.

RWR rolling out the famous Ford Trans Am from Smokey and Bandit this weekend

It's gonna be a shame to see that get wadded up, but combining RW(sb)R AND Talladega guarantees it.

But 28 hours does sound about right for #52 to run 500 miles.

Back
Top Bottom