Predictions for the Winston

N

Nascar24rainbow

I was wondering what everyones predictions for the Winston weekend are going to be .

For the Winston Open I think Jeff Burton is going to win the race and advance to the Winston.

As for the Winston, I think either Kurt Busch or Jimmie Johnson are going to dominate the first two segments. But when they invert the field for the third segment I see Jeff Gordon coming home with the Winston Win.

Prediction: All the cars will leave pit road and turn left and keeping doing so until the checkered flags falls.

Ryan Newman wins by a hair over Dale Jr. (deja vu)

Todd Bodine somehow causes a big wreck, even by not being in the field :D

Originally posted by redrock@May 12 2003, 12:12 PM
Prediction: All the cars will leave pit road and turn left and keeping doing so until the checkered flags falls.

:eek: :lol: I bet there will be a couple that won't keep going till the checkers fall... ^_^ :p

prediction: NASCAR will let jeffy use a backup car again

I think Ryan Newman will do the leading most of the time, but when it comes down to the final segment, I think Mark Martin just might be able to pull out the win.

hey ya'll come make your perdictions on my winston, at the end of the year the top 5 ppl in points and the winston winner will get something.

5 cars left

and the winston open winner.

Well,logic would say that Roush cars run really good at Charlotte.And Martin did have a big test at Charlotte a couple of weeks ago and has won at the track 4 times.

Unfortunately,logic doesnt apply at this demolition derby.(I would rather see Mark win the real race anyway.)

My pick:Tony Stewart

Either...

Jeff Gordon, Matt Kenseth, Jimmie Johnson or Dale Jr

I predict Bill Elliott will have trouble.

Kurt Busch will either be awsome or decide that there needs to be a caution.

Back
Top Bottom