Put on the dang WW Tires and let them Rip

I don't know why they keep bringing them to the ovals if they are not going to ever use them.

Seems like a lot of wasted money for the development and logistics.

Looking at the forecast they are gonna run them at some time anyway. Shoe them and lets roll!

They had an hour + of a drizzle to qualify with WW Tires, it would have been completed by now with everyone running on a similar track. The only thing I can think of is they don't have enough WW tires for each team for a full race but 1 lap on these tires isn't gonna hurt a thing. Looking at the screen on the app they just called it

They had an hour + of a drizzle to qualify with WW Tires, it would have been completed by now with everyone running on a similar track. The only thing I can think of is they don't have enough WW tires for each team for a full race but 1 lap on these tires isn't gonna hurt a thing. Looking at the screen on the app they just called it
OK. Maybe that's why nothing shows up on the APP now. When didn't work I went outside and measured my wood for few minutes. Missed the cancellation notice.

Back
Top Bottom