Qualifying on the Web Link

H

HardScrabble

Suggest that comments on qualifying be kept in this thread maybe as well. Someone might want to be surprised when FX gets around to showing it later.

Qualifying Link

Good idea. I'd rather watch it on TV later tonight so we don't need any spoilers posted elsewhere. ;)

Attachments

• AtlantaQualifying.jpg
    AtlantaQualifying.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 8
If it starts at 1 pm Eastern time, it should be on 10 am for us west coasters right? But its 11:40 am now.

Probably within the next 15 or 20 minutes. I thnk the rain from earlier is still messing the schedule a bit. ARCA cars were trying to get a practice session in before WC qualifying, so that may hold things up just a hair.

Here's the man! :bounce:

Attachments

• PitLizard2.jpg
    PitLizard2.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 10
So far looks like most are picking up a tenth or so over practice. Kenny may have screwed up a bit.

And Matt kenseth, who can drive during a race, once again shows he is just not a qualifier.

Originally posted by HardScrabble@Mar 7 2003, 03:26 PM
And Matt kenseth, who can drive during a race, once again shows he is just not a qualifier.
LOL! Reminds me a little of Jeff Burton a few years ago when he was winning regularly.

Looks like they finally got the racingone page updated.

I thought the speeds would be a little higher; I'm surprised that only 2 drivers have broken 190 so far.

Jeff was like that, actually Dale Earnhardt was always a poor qualifier as well.

The Craven site is quicker on updates, but spotty. They did not mention Newman yet who is on the provisional pole according to RacingOne.

Trying to follow both......................confusing

better watch Newman, with no problems this weekend he could stink up the show. :eek:

These folks (the qualifiers) are all over the place compared to practice. Me thinks a lot of set up guessin went astray.

Strids, it seems like the RacingOne page gets behind and then dumps 3 or 4 drivers in at a time.

Still trying to follow both though!

Of course, the racingone page doesn't tell about the brief delay for wate seeping up onto the track. It's all good now, though.

Good lap for Sadler, currently second. Don't think it will hold up there though.

Biffle way off practice time.

Originally posted by HardScrabble@Mar 7 2003, 03:49 PM
Good lap for Sadler, currently second. Don't think it will hold up there though.
We'll see. A lot of the big-names so far have dropped off significantly from practice, or at least not picked up.

Originally posted by stridsberry+Mar 7 2003, 03:51 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (stridsberry @ Mar 7 2003, 03:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--HardScrabble@Mar 7 2003, 03:49 PM
We'll see. A lot of the big-names so far have dropped off significantly from practice, or at least not picked up. [/b][/quote]
True, nobody left that practiced near Sadler's speed.

Suits me!

Tell me again about how the BAM team has improved..........

Based on who's run and who's left, I think almost everything under 187mph will either be a provisional speed or a going-home speed. We'll see.

Originally posted by HardScrabble@Mar 7 2003, 03:56 PM
Tell me again about how the BAM team has improved..........
We're at a true horsepower track now...

Fulz goes home for sure, Bobby Jr gotta have real good lap over his practice. I doubt he can pick it up enough.

If the team went at all in the right direction set-up wise, keep an eye out for Bill Elliott.

Ouch...Kyle must have screwed up, too run that slow.

Impressive speed for Spencer. Looks like he won't have to fight his way out of the back this week.

Only two go home right?

Betting Fulz and Hamilton Jr, far as I know Brandon ain't here.

Originally posted by HardScrabble@Mar 7 2003, 04:03 PM
Betting Fulz and Hamilton Jr, far as I know Brandon ain't here.
racingone's screwing me up, they still have Ash listed in the qualifying order.

Yeah I know they have the names listed all goofy, go to qualifying order link to check.

Jimmy Spencer!!!!!!!!

That 7 team is just pathetic, no wonder Casey could do anything.

Back
Top Bottom