Quarter midget track all day

H

HardScrabble

Been off catching the action at the quarter midget races all day. Those kids are fantastic and give their best every lap.

Had one get on his lid early and was ready to roll for the next heat. If ya'll get a chance go catch these racers.

They can start running the races at 5 years old and go up classes that will challenge them right through the teen years.

Took two of the grand kids with me and the oldest, turns four nest spring., wants to go racing now. Reckon I'll have to get his old man out shpping for a ride next summer. PawPaw will have to help out with some sponsorship dough, !:)

That's cool HS,
I had hoped my kids would get into karting, but it never happened. I miss being close enough and being able to sit long enough to enjoy some local racin' Glad ya' had a good one.

Thanks Walrus had a blast.

Gotta go scrub the track off and stuff some groceries down my throat. Catch ya'll later:D

Yeah, we usually go every Sat night to the local half-mile.

Much fun, much racing, much good people.

Paul,
What track do you go to? I been to Seekonk, Riverside and I think Agawam.

Walrii, we go to Whip City.

Riverside is no more. :( Used to watch Todd Bodine, Geofry Bodine, Jerry Nadeau, Reggy Regerio race the modifieds down there.

Great track.

Whip City? Never heard of that one, where's it located? Been to Thompson, Stafford Springs many times also. You ever get over to them?

Back
Top Bottom