Question about 07 and 08 cars

Betsy

Team Owner
We are discussing the NASCAR CAR of the future. The question has come up wheather or not the Ford and Chevy 07 cars already conform to the NASCAR car of the future. Did Ford and Chevy get the specs early and design their cars to easily meet the future demands of Nascar? Anyone?
Betsy ;)

Betsy said:
We are discussing the NASCAR CAR of the future. The question has come up wheather or not the Ford and Chevy 07 cars already conform to the NASCAR car of the future. Did Ford and Chevy get the specs early and design their cars to easily meet the future demands of Nascar? Anyone?
Betsy ;)
I have no idea......don't know much about the car of the future, other than what Jack Rousch said...he said it will cost about 4 million per car to change over, he doesn't think it's necessary for a car of the future as the cars they have now can be changed to incorporate easily and with less cost all the changes Nascar wants.

I am not positive, but I don't think NASCAR has determined what the car of tomorrow will look like. I know the GM cars specs are not based on the car of the future. They were design well in advance of any talk of the car of tomorrow.

No they are not the cars of the so called future, these cars would not meet todays' templates if they were indeed the new cars.

Back
Top Bottom